Martin Canning’s dad

G.E.C.

34 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

The game in Scotland gets uglier and more aggressive by the day, I blame tlb

I moved seats after 18 years in CF to SW1 just to get to abuse TLB in the first season he became manager of them, fuck I’m right to the edge of the away dig out and that bastard got sent to the stand after 15 minutes. 

Funny enough I got home from work at about 330 the day, on the way I’m Clyde 1 sports round up said the Hamilton fans started singing you don’t k is what your doing to the manager to which the other 50 odd part of their support reacted badly and started fighting amoungst themselfs ha ha ha must have been the most pathetic football violence you’d ever see 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Funny enough I got home from work at about 330 the day, on the way I’m Clyde 1 sports round up said the Hamilton fans started singing you don’t k is what your doing to the manager to which the other 50 odd part of their support reacted badly and started fighting amoungst themselfs ha ha ha must have been the most pathetic football violence you’d ever see 

Know a few of the “casuals “and could. Make the wee pricks cry with slapping them ,redkneck bastards honestly 

51 minutes ago, wully said:

If you read the rest of the thread on Follow Follow you'll find out thats a Liverpool fan getting cracked at the Europa League final.

https://www.101greatgoals.com/top-stories/everton-fans-laugh-liverpool-supporter-slagged-off-toffees-got-punched-face/

Fuck sake lol, cunt is Canning’s double as well.