Lennon Joins SFA

GersMK

10 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

His Dad was my BB football coach away back in the 80's. I wouldn't want to divulge his location details on here. His Dad is a top bloke. 

I had high hopes Ian would be able to deliver parity/fairness and not be influenced by the taigs and their propaganda media lackies. But so far he is doing the complete opposite. 

Good post mate . Very compassionate . I'm assuming he is there, cause he is a patsy

FFS, this review panel reads like a fucking meeting of the Archdiocese.

In the end it will all boil down to be soft with Lennon time, along with his scummy mates at at paedo park.

Meanwhile back at the ranch, Morelos sent off a record four times in four months for smiling and new signing Defoe suffers a broken leg in a "legitimate" challenge at the spoonburners. The Ginger one states after the game he feels sorry for the lad, but sometimes these things happen in football(as he walks away chuckling). Goal threat eliminated. Title challenge over..

Or would there be some honest and legitimate objective I've missed?

Answer on a postage stamp.

It is just typical of our football authorities to come up with a scheme that should be about getting all of the club's and the referees around a table to have an open and honest exchange (sensible idea), but all they have done is be more divisive and lose even more trust from the rest of the game.

Bravo, sfa, bravo!

3 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

He is the most uncivilized manager in the whole of the UK yet he gets a job in the sfa GAME OVER people.

a man guilty of assaulting women, spitting on fans as a player, bringing the game into disrepute every time his team loses

This country is an embarrassment 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We call them paranoid when they start greeting about nothing incidents. 

Yet with shite like this we're supposed to just get on with it because reasons? 

Makes sense. 

There are plenty fuckwits on here mate that never tire of calling their own supporters paranoid , rather than have a dig at anything remotely bheastly .

I don't mind someone having a pop at me if they have been constructive or liked my sensible posts . It's the know it all's that want to jump in and be a smart arse

It's the same maggots all the time

1 hour ago, With Heart and Hand said:

a man guilty of assaulting women, spitting on fans as a player, bringing the game into disrepute every time his team loses

This country is an embarrassment 

The list is endless . It surely can't be for corrupt reasons . No way . It surely must only be for sporting fairness

Address the fact that Beaton did not comply

Still can not believe why our club have been so pathetically quiet since our fine

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Good post mate . Very compassionate . I'm assuming he is there, cause he is a patsy

They put a poodle at the top and surround him with rabid dugs, nice move eh. Aye the sinn fein association are not wasting any time in involving their own into place. Wonder how long it will be before Queens Park really regret selling out to these sleekit cunts? My guess not very long !

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It certainly looks like a strong mix of tarrier supporters in that mix. 😠

Thats the thing. Yes, it's difficult to be partisan in Scotland with so many polar opposite opinions and agendas, but they haven't even bothered with this one. 

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

The list is endless . It surely can't be for corrupt reasons . No way . It surely must only be for sporting fairness

Address the fact that Beaton did not comply

Still can not believe why our club have been so pathetically quiet since our fine

TBH, think we missed the boat in not having a go at the SFA when they didn't take any action against the scum for their piece of propaganda. Double standards.

Whatever we come up with now, it will need to be carefully considered or it will be be construed for us being the blockers and the real problem.

I doubt any of this will come to anything tbh and be just another long winded talking shop.

We just need to do it on the park and start taking titles and that's when we come from a position of strength to get change.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

We need to push to have a representative on this committee, otherwise we will get fucked right over big time.

I think if we'd wanted involvement in this working group we'd have got it. I reckon there's more will come out in due course.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

We need to push to have a representative on this committee, otherwise we will get fucked right over big time.

I assume it is picked and will not change mate. 

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Thats the thing. Yes, it's difficult to be partisan in Scotland with so many polar opposite opinions and agendas, but they haven't even bothered with this one. 

It does seem that no one tries to put any common sense into these things and I suppose since they get away with it there is no need. 

21 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It certainly looks like a strong mix of tarrier supporters in that mix. 😠

That would be an understatement. Be as well having the cunt with the pointed hat at the top of the table and kick off the proceedings with a rosary. They just don't try and hide it any more.

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

TBH, think we missed the boat in not having a go at the SFA when they didn't take any action against the scum for their piece of propaganda. Double standards.

Whatever we come up with now, it will need to be carefully considered or it will be be construed for us being the blockers and the real problem.

I doubt any of this will come to anything tbh and be just another long winded talking shop.

We just need to do it on the park and start taking titles and that's when we come from a position of strength to get change.

I think that might happen, but the mix of the group is certainly not in our favour. 

I would agree with your last sentence, it is the only way to sort this out.  

7 hours ago, sRcFoCt said:

He is the most uncivilized manager in the whole of the UK yet he gets a job in the sfa GAME OVER people.

He is on a working party he isn’t employed by the sfa for gods sake some people on here need to stop being thick !!!  We expect that from a RC education !