Baz Bowski’s Humble Opinion on Scottish Media

WATP-FOREVER

20 hours ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Who the fuck is Baz Bowski?

Looks like the comedy equivalent of Gerry Cinnamon.

14 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

The question still remains - who the fck is this guy??

He's Baz Bowski, it literally tells you on the thread title.

20 hours ago, The Dude said:

Surely it makes sense to print what your audience are likely to read? celtic fans don't read about celtic. That's nothing new. Sutton talking shite about us isn't something exclusive to the Scottish media. He does it everywhere knowing fine well it gets a reaction from both sides. In hact, I'd go as far as saying that if Rangers fans didn't react to him half as much as we do then he'd quickly vanish back into obscurity.

So don't buy the papers or click the links. 

Got there in the end. 

23 hours ago, The Dude said:

Out of the four that he named, three of them are paid for their opinions rather than being paid as reporters. Whether you agree with them or not, that's literally their job.

Firstly I know you are a opinion writer and this is not aimed at you but do opinion writers not have guidelines to follow? They have a certain amount of fame because their work is being published through the MSM, therefore, they should bear some of the responsibility for the chaos being created by these pieces. Maybe it's time that the MSM print only the stories that sports reporters have provided them for their news.

22 hours ago, The Dude said:

No idea but as two ex-celtic players, it's safe to say they are largely targeted at celtic fans. Just like folk like Barry Ferguson and Lee McCulloch's columns are aimed at us. Do you think folk would read either of their columns if they were talking about how amazing celtic are?

Sorry m8. I don't read either arseholes efforts at journalism solely because neither can probably write their  ( notice the correct spelling ) own name. Ghost writers anon' .

33 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Firstly I know you are a opinion writer and this is not aimed at you but do opinion writers not have guidelines to follow? They have a certain amount of fame because their work is being published through the MSM, therefore, they should bear some of the responsibility for the chaos being created by these pieces. Maybe it's time that the MSM print only the stories that sports reporters have provided them for their news.

Not particularly. I've only ever once been asked to cover a certain topic and that was just because it was going online before an Old Firm game. If they only publish news then they lose a big part of their selling point. Tbh, I think you give them far too much credit - the Morelos stuff for example was being shouted about by celtic fans before any of the pundits got offended.

The funniest thing about this thread is the folk moaning about this guy, when all he said is exactly what’s said on here.  

The MSM print a lot of shit and lie through their teeth about Rangers to sell papers encourage website hits, so don’t buy or give them the hits. 

11 hours ago, The Dude said:

Not particularly. I've only ever once been asked to cover a certain topic and that was just because it was going online before an Old Firm game. If they only publish news then they lose a big part of their selling point. Tbh, I think you give them far too much credit - the Morelos stuff for example was being shouted about by celtic fans before any of the pundits got offended.

Thanks for the info. I think they could lose the hate filled opinions and still keep selling their news. This is not the first time celtic fans were shouting about stuff. They shouted about our songs and the pundits gave it momentum until they were banned. Their now shouting about Morelos and a broken disciplinary system.

11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Thanks for the info. I think they could lose the hate filled opinions and still keep selling their news. This is not the first time celtic fans were shouting about stuff. They shouted about our songs and the pundits gave it momentum until they were banned. Their now shouting about Morelos and a broken disciplinary system.

No songs are banned

6 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

They've been shouting about that for the last 50 years

I genuinely think that twitter goes to these clowns head. The wee laddie element of our support have made boys like him, Gregco, Lloyd Cross etc think they’re funny as fuck. The northern Irish boy Jay far the worst. Wants a pat on the back for travelling from Belfast every week, you choose to make the trip ya entitled wanker 😂

2 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

I genuinely think that twitter goes to these clowns head. The wee laddie element of our support have made boys like him, Gregco, Lloyd Cross etc think they’re funny as fuck. The northern Irish boy Jay far the worst. Wants a pat on the back for travelling from Belfast every week, you choose to make the trip ya entitled wanker 😂

Yasss :lol: