Barasic at the end

G.E.C.

13 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Just me, or did Gerrard sound a bit pissed off with Barisic in the post-match interview?

Definitely sounded pissed off with him. Sounds like he didn't like the theatrics when he went down. Barisic went down and his reaction made it look as though it was a season ending injury then he got up and walked off

14 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Just me, or did Gerrard sound a bit pissed off with Barisic in the post-match interview?

Just watched it and yes he absolutely came across not too happy.

Kind of making out borna was a bit ott.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Definitely sounded pissed off with him. Sounds like he didn't like the theatrics when he went down. Barisic went down and his reaction made it look as though it was a season ending injury then he got up and walked off

Hopefully gives him a wee kick up the arse as we need absolutely everyone to be up for the fight this second half of the season. No half hearted pussys.

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Hopefully gives him a wee kick up the arse as we need absolutely everyone to be up for the fight this second half of the season. No half hearted pussys.

I don't think Barisic is a pussy. He doesn't pull out of tackles and goes in strongly. His issue is his slight build 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I don't think Barisic is a pussy. He doesn't pull out of tackles and goes in strongly. His issue is his slight build 

I just felt he kind of eluded to borna being a slight drama queen on this occasion.

I could not for the first time tho be talking shite bud lol

1 minute ago, dee9 said:

I just felt he kind of eluded to borna being a slight drama queen on this occasion.

I could not for the first time tho be talking shite bud lol

Agree. It's maybe a cultural thing in terms of how he reacts to challenges. I guess Gerrard dislikes the very unBritish dramatics. That said, he could have a word with our Andy in that case.

Don't think it's a build issue either btw, psb. Looks pretty solid to me. Something from my wank bank to demonstrate...  Strong, athletic looking cunt. Think the injuries have just been bad luck. Muscle strains weren't they?

1200681461_Screenshot_20190120-150959_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.94d05f739e66faa629a3cc46e86d5465.jpg

2 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Agree. It's maybe a cultural thing in terms of how he reacts to challenges. I guess Gerrard dislikes the very unBritish dramatics. That said, he could have a word with our Andy in that case.

Don't think it's a build issue either btw, psb. Looks pretty solid to me. Something from my wank bank to demonstrate...  Strong, athletic looking cunt. Think the injuries have just been bad luck. Muscle strains weren't they?

1200681461_Screenshot_20190120-150959_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.94d05f739e66faa629a3cc46e86d5465.jpg

Agreed he's absolutely solid.

Saying that i think the drama queen theory is proven in this pick 😂😂😂😂😂

Hopefully we are all just overreacting a little mate.