Barasic at the end

G.E.C.

30 minutes ago, dee9 said:

Hopefully gives him a wee kick up the arse as we need absolutely everyone to be up for the fight this second half of the season. No half hearted pussys.

That’s not the first time I’ve heard him speak about borna and sounded pissed aff wae him 

36 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Definitely sounded pissed off with him. Sounds like he didn't like the theatrics when he went down. Barisic went down and his reaction made it look as though it was a season ending injury then he got up and walked off

Yep, that was my reaction too - the comment about him tapping the ground 50 times, definitely annoyed at it. Ties in I guess with the reports last week that he told Barisic and Grezda to toughen themselves up.

30 minutes ago, dee9 said:

On a side note watching that interview I noticed again not for the first time this season how strong our managers hair game is. Proper good thick head of hair the handsome bastard has.

It's fucking tremendous the way it sits.

Needs a fade though, too long at the back and sides for my liking. 

19 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Yep, that was my reaction too - the comment about him tapping the ground 50 times, definitely annoyed at it. Ties in I guess with the reports last week that he told Barisic and Grezda to toughen themselves up.

Bad habit he's been brought up with obviously. Hopefully can cut it out

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

🤣🤣

Love when people post absolute shite like this.

What have non contact injuries got to do with the physicality of the game and/or lack of heart? Utterly clueless.

He got clipped in a challenge and slapped the turf about 20 times. 

Earlier on Mccrorie got caught a sore one but carried on like nothing happened - that's the difference.

A blind man can see that some players are up for the fight and others don't fancy it.

Let's just see how the rest of the season goes to see which one of us is talking shite.

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Andy Halliday rolls around every game like he is dying. He lacking in heart too?

Knee injuries are not a sign of a lack of heart. You are clearly clueless and haven't played sport at all.

Gerrard doesn't seem happy with Barisic.

1 hour ago, philiprfc said:

He actually said 55 times!! A wee omen?

49 minutes ago, Bearsden bear said:

He got clipped in a challenge and slapped the turf about 20 times. 

Earlier on Mccrorie got caught a sore one but carried on like nothing happened - that's the difference.

A blind man can see that some players are up for the fight and others don't fancy it.

Let's just see how the rest of the season goes to see which one of us is talking shite.

In fairness I don't think Halliday does that as often now. I actually think Barisic took a sore one and he fell awkwardly. Hopefully he won't be out for another spell 😫

54 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Andy Halliday rolls around every game like he is dying. He lacking in heart too?

Knee injuries are not a sign of a lack of heart. You are clearly clueless and haven't played sport at all.

Gerrard seems to agree with me and pretty sure he's played sport a high level.

You, my friend are a wallpaper who isn't looking at the bigger picture. And just because you played in goal for your BB team doesn't mean I'm clueless 😜

Having read Gerrard's comments I'd say Borna is not flavour of the month and will find himself down the pecking order. The boss sounded really pissed off with him and his comments " You'll have to ask Borna" didn't make good reading, there may be trouble ahead.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Agree. It's maybe a cultural thing in terms of how he reacts to challenges. I guess Gerrard dislikes the very unBritish dramatics. That said, he could have a word with our Andy in that case.

Don't think it's a build issue either btw, psb. Looks pretty solid to me. Something from my wank bank to demonstrate...  Strong, athletic looking cunt. Think the injuries have just been bad luck. Muscle strains weren't they?

1200681461_Screenshot_20190120-150959_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.94d05f739e66faa629a3cc46e86d5465.jpg

Looks solid as fuck to me 

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Agree. It's maybe a cultural thing in terms of how he reacts to challenges. I guess Gerrard dislikes the very unBritish dramatics. That said, he could have a word with our Andy in that case.

Don't think it's a build issue either btw, psb. Looks pretty solid to me. Something from my wank bank to demonstrate...  Strong, athletic looking cunt. Think the injuries have just been bad luck. Muscle strains weren't they?

Feel also that the player banging the ground may just be frustration on his part thinking 'not another injury'.