Barasic at the end

G.E.C.

41 minutes ago, jintybear said:

In fairness I don't think Halliday does that as often now. I actually think Barisic took a sore one and he fell awkwardly. Hopefully he won't be out for another spell 😫

He has mostly cut it out,  big Lee McCulloch used to do it all the time as well, a vigorous rub of his head seemed to shake off any injury.

I think Barisic is just trying to wind up the injury or knock to get reaction, and absolutely failing at it , maybe needs to grow up a wee bit, or learn from older players.

I think @Dan Deacon is just trying the wind up to get reaction, and absolutely failing at it, maybe needs to grow up a wee bit , or learn from @.Williamson. how to do it better.

When it's been explained to Barisic that we are going for 55 someone needs to tell him its not 55 thumps on the ground.    

SG's messaging of 'you'll have to ask Borna' is giving the player a right public bollocking.  A modern day equivalent of putting him in the stocks and inviting rotten fruit to be thrown at him as a form of bringing the player into the real world of football at Rangers and down a peg or 10 in terms of his theatrics.    I imagine the rest of the squad will be quick to pick up on the 'hitting the ground 55 times' and get right on his case.    If that's his reaction on a case like today then you'd wonder what his reaction would be if a proper serious injury happens.      

SG really was pissed off.    I doubt he'll tolerate any more of that from Barisic and like he said recently its for Barisic to start to prove his worth.      Goals and assists are what is needed and not theatrical drum beatings of the pitch for reasons utterly unjustified. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Before he started eating soup out a giant fucking onion 

Onions are a bit of a hot topic the now. 

Cunt we know ordered an onion curry with fried rice curry sauce chips onions and a fried rice n onion curry last night. 

I don't actually know what it is that is but it got rightly panned

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Cunt we know ordered an onion curry with fried rice curry sauce chips onions and a fried rice n onion curry last night. 

Listen spastic. It was a chicken and onion with a fried rice for me. Chips curry sauce and onions in a tray for the wife. Chips and curry sauce for the boy. 3 different meals for 3 different people. Onions were of a decent portion. Nothing spectacular. 

Dont make me slash you George 

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Forgot all about that horror from @A.T.G

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Onion curry is just a cop out. Get a chicken curry or fuck off 

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Listen spastic. It was a chicken and onion with a fried rice for me. Chips curry sauce and onions in a tray for the wife. Chips and curry sauce for the boy. 3 different meals for 3 different people. Onions were of a decent portion. Nothing spectacular. 

Dont make me slash you George 

It’s scope now mate