Barasic at the end

G.E.C.

4 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Listen spastic. It was a chicken and onion with a fried rice for me. Chips curry sauce and onions in a tray for the wife. Chips and curry sauce for the boy. 3 different meals for 3 different people. Onions were of a decent portion. Nothing spectacular. 

Dont make me slash you George 

You gonna take that from a guy who's been chatting about dancing on ice for an hour 

I'm still exited about Barisic.  That was another assist today albeit in a friendly.  Once fit and playing consistently he could be a real attacking threat on the left overlapping Kent and putting quality crosses in to the box.  I just hope he's not another one of these players that struggles to stay fit and we rarely see as a consequence.  

6 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Definitely sounded pissed off with him. Sounds like he didn't like the theatrics when he went down. Barisic went down and his reaction made it look as though it was a season ending injury then he got up and walked off

Halliday does that almost every match, but always gets up and on with it!

Must have the lowest pain threshold of any player I’ve ever seen.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

I'm still exited about Barisic.  That was another assist today albeit in a friendly.  Once fit and playing consistently he could be a real attacking threat on the left overlapping Kent and putting quality crosses in to the box.  I just hope he's not another one of these players that struggles to stay fit and we rarely see as a consequence.  

He showed up well today in an attacking sense , but IMO was quite poor defensively . More than once he was caught out of position or caught out with passes played inside him . His injury at the end seemed to sum up his luck right enough , it happened in front of us and I thought he could have played the ball back to the keeper , or out for a throw but took a couple of touches and it appeared he twisted his ankle .

Still plenty of time for him to adapt to the needs of the game here and the expectations of the support , but for me at this moment then Halliday is the man in form and Borna has a bit of work to do to shift him from the starting eleven . 

29 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

He showed up well today in an attacking sense , but IMO was quite poor defensively . More than once he was caught out of position or caught out with passes played inside him . His injury at the end seemed to sum up his luck right enough , it happened in front of us and I thought he could have played the ball back to the keeper , or out for a throw but took a couple of touches and it appeared he twisted his ankle .

Still plenty of time for him to adapt to the needs of the game here and the expectations of the support , but for me at this moment then Halliday is the man in form and Borna has a bit of work to do to shift him from the starting eleven . 

Spot on, for me Halliday is actually quite a way ahead of him at the moment 

When Barisic first arrived I thought what a differences it would make playing with a natural left back. He has showed glimpses and puts in some decent crosses but I expected better.  Injury prone or unlucky fuck knows, but he has a lot to prove. Hopefully he will come good. 

18 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

When Barisic first arrived I thought what a differences it would make playing with a natural left back. He has showed glimpses and puts in some decent crosses but I expected better.  Injury prone or unlucky fuck knows, but he has a lot to prove. Hopefully he will come good. 

This is it there is a very good player in there but he seems to play within himself.