***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, the old guard said:

Mugged again, when the fuck will we learn, power has kicked fuck out of us, we badly needed mcrorie for a bit of dig in the middle of the park. 

Thats what Arfield is supposed to do and has done the square root of fuck all

Just now, ben51 said:

Gerrard fully to blame for this one. 

Bizarre decision to change the formation so drastically in one of our toughest away games of the Season. 

He has tried to accommodate Defoe into the team here who if i am not mistaken has fuck all game time as of recent

I get he has to rotate at times but for the league which is the most important by a mile why not attempt to play a consistent team, maybe the one that pumped them? It's actually so frustrating, am away for a walk, canny see an equaliser

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

He gets slaughtered if he does and gets slaughtered if he doesn’t . Fact is we gave the ball away and Macauley stood off. Jones had so much time to line up the shot.

Two brutal goals to lose again 

My dad said as much tonight,  he was on a hiding to nothing tonight.

Plays shit, gets accused of lying down,  scores and gets us pisses off :lol:

Just now, The Godfather said:

Gerrards record away from home is beyond worrying. Any other season we would be about 20 points off the pace.

I can’t fathom how we can boss the scum then play like a bunch of fucking cowards tonight?

It's so frustrating, it's been like this since we've got back to the top division, play well, lose a cheap goal, confidence shattered, play shite. It's a recurring theme regardless of who the manager is. 

I really miss having a team that goes a goal down and you brush it off and still think you'll win.

Archived