Sign in to follow this  
G.E.C.

***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

I was expecting 100mph attacking football this year with a winning streak for the next 2 months at least. Little did I know Gerrard would change things so much and really fuck it up.

To be honest.. I think Gerrard was looking for a way to break these teams down as our usual 433 wasnt working either. We were all crying out for a different approach in order to break down teams that defended in numbers.. Tonight clearly didnt work either.

Blue72 and Bluekev like this

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

He takes a lions share of the blame tonight . You could almost see it coming .

One good win and our fans think we are all world beaters .

he fucked up for the goal but was excellent n the 2nd half  -- McGregor and kent to blame for the second goal but no one slaughtering them?? 

5 minutes ago, Vision said:

We've struggled all season with teams who park the bus, our biggest frustration is trying to break these teams down then losing a set piece or break away goal.

The manager has to take some criticism but honestly can you really blame him for trying to bring in epl quality players to the side.

But in all honesty they are not EPL quality or thats where they would be playing.

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

We weren't outplayed, we were just clueless. Out thought more like it

I thought they pressed better, closed down space better, passed better, were first to every hopeful punt forward.  Our mentality was all out.

We deserved fuck all from that. Terrible decision from Gerrard to try something new against killie. You could see we had players that didn't really know what they were supposed to do. Worrol should never wear our jersey again. Katic should be our cb. He did fuck all wrong before that over rated prick came up here.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

I’m fine thanks how I am. And my opinion stands. 

No need to change a winning team. His decision he should be slaughtered for it.

Says more about you then doesn't it. 

Maybe he should be slaughtered,  but calling our gaffer that is disgraceful.  

I don't entirely disagree with what you're saying,  just how you're choosing to say it.  

Disappointed in you.  

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Whole team collapsed and heads went down when Worrall fucked up. The manager gets the blame for that tonight just like he got the praise for the tim game.........

What does he have to do to get dropped for Katic, smash the ball into his own net?

One of McAuley and Worrall at the back is bad enough, playing them together is madness

sassaaaa likes this

Yes I consider the league done now. This is the first game this season where I put our defeat solely on Gerrard. 

'The players have the shirts' 

That was his edict in Tenerife. 

Wrong game to start fucking about even though id have been disappointed to see Davis and Defoe benched. 

But thats where a coach ends and manager begins, making unpopular decisions to bask in the glory afterwards. 

Still a long way to go but if I were him I'd be giving Candeias a bump up. 

Why did SG persist with Worral during the match.  He was a disaster all the way through it. If SG could not see that, or could see it and refused to change it, then SG himself bears a weight of the responsibility for the failures in this match.   

The ability to make changes which change the course of the game to cause us to win it is an essential skill for a Rangers manager.  SG is not demonstrating yet that he has learnt this.    Until he does then talk of a title is stretching things.     

Blumhoilann and HG5 like this

1 minute ago, Blue72 said:

I thought they pressed better, closed down space better, passed better, were first to every hopeful punt forward.  Our mentality was all out.

Yeah fair play 

Just now, BlueboyG said:

Too many daft cunts thought we were world beaters after we beat the scum, maybe reality will hit home now, not fuckin good enough.

Spot on mate . It was truly embarrassing reading some of the shite spouted at the bheasts being over rated  .

When we get our own house in order fair enough . Saying Brenda has done fuck all going for a treble treble .

If it were the other way round . We would not stop fucking laughing

I hate the bastards but  we don't even deserve to gloat until we have won a trophy . It has been 8 years since we have won a major trophy

And we have some having a wank over the so called scum falling apart . It makes you weep

HG5, BlueAvenger and BlueboyG like this

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

he fucked up for the goal but was excellent n the 2nd half  -- McGregor and kent to blame for the second goal but no one slaughtering them?? 

His fuck up changed the whole game and he almost done it again just after, he is a complete bombscare

8 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

3 behind and they have a game in hand. Uphill battle to win it from this position.

It's a 2 game swing mate, at most.  they still have to win the game in hand.  Lot of points to play for mate.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

To be honest.. I think Gerrard was looking for a way to break these teams down as our usual 433 wasnt working either. We were all crying out for a different approach in order to break down teams that defended in numbers.. Tonight clearly didnt work either.

He seems to change things too much for away games and we struggle. The same lineup (except Goldson obviously), attitude and formation as v celtic would have won us this game.

BlueAvenger and BlueboyG like this

4 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

everyone of our players were rotten tonight .

As good as everyone was superb against the beggars . Everyone from Tav to Alfredo were shite tonight

Reformation Bear likes this