***The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

To be honest.. I think Gerrard was looking for a way to break these teams down as our usual 433 wasnt working either. We were all crying out for a different approach in order to break down teams that defended in numbers.. Tonight clearly didnt work either.

I thought he may have went with 4-4-2 for some reason and had hoped he would of pulled Worall off replacing with McCrorie as soon as first mistake was made(which should have been the case).  

I am full of admiration for what Clarke has done and is doing at Killie. He's a tactical magician. 

He's a Walter Smith without the trophies or the "background" I'd like but you can't help but respect what he does. 

Rolling the dice against him, after our last team performance and lineup, was naive. 

That said, if Worral doesn't do that, we don't lose the game. 

Clarke adapted after 15 mins. Gerrard couldn't adapt for the remaining 75. 

Just a fact, not a judgement. 

Jesus fuck. Sutton there harking back to Brown landing on Morelos' boot with his bollocks saying it was dangerous and if refs let him away with that then Brophy yellow for deliberate stamp on Jack's Achilles is fine.

Fair play to BT Sport host for putting up with Sutton.

6 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Says more about you then doesn't it. 

Maybe he should be slaughtered,  but calling our gaffer that is disgraceful.  

I don't entirely disagree with what you're saying,  just how you're choosing to say it.  

Disappointed in you.  

It says that I’m fucking livid that our manager is inept.

Every manager I have ever worked with, at senior level, has always preached that the players in possession of the jerseys have arent them and need to perform to keep them.

If those players that beat celtic can’t keep the jersey then they never will.

Getrard has basically said that Davis and Defoe are better and in time they may be, but let them win and earn their place, not give them it on a plate and destroy others confidence and team spirit in doing so.

1 minute ago, evenstevens said:

I am full of admiration for what Clarke has done and is doing at Killie. He's a tactical magician. 

He's a Walter Smith without the trophies or the "background" I'd like but you can't help but respect what he does. 

Rolling the dice against him, after our last team performance and lineup, was naive. 

The dhims I know say he's been given Brenda's role when he goes 

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

I'd be having a word with that wee prick Jones over his celebration. 

Dissapointed mcgreggor didn't save the second too. Fucking sickening night

Can't blame the boy, he never celebrated with the Killie fans or celebrated infront of ours, he celebrated with the manager who has given him his biggest chance which has led to the biggest move in his career.

Think he showed more baws than our entire squad tonight, our players go into their shells for far far less

Just now, evenstevens said:

With all due respect, Adapt fuck all. Steve Clarke didn't change a thing about his team tonight. He played the way they always play. I thought he'd drop Jones but he didn't and that meant he literally changed nothing from his system and personnel. 

WE fucked around and changed. WE then fucked around and gave them 2 goals. They didn't create A SINGLE goalscoring opportunity from open play for themselves. 

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Good post to be fair . And spot on

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

With all due respect, Adapt fuck all. Steve Clarke didn't change a thing about his team tonight. He played the way they always play. I thought he'd drop Jones but he didn't and that meant he literally changed nothing from his system and personnel. 

WE fucked around and changed. WE then fucked around and gave them 2 goals. They didn't create A SINGLE goalscoring opportunity from open play for themselves. 

Well he did. He dropped a player on to the point of our diamond, went man for man against arfield and Davis and Jack and forced us to go wide with no width in our team. And won the game. But whatever. 

Archived