McEwan's Lager

Cardiff’s New Signing

Cardiff scouring about trying to find clauses to cancel deal. 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Cardiff scouring about trying to find clauses to cancel deal. 

I always enjoy when the comedy outweighs the tragedy. 

Fucking mental :lol:

• Like 1

Body recovered. Not sure if it’s Sala or the pilot yet.

Might sound harsh, but Cardiff held tributes and such for their player, can't distance themselves from him now, he had signed for them before his disappearance. No reason Nantes shouldn't get their money. 

Such a shit situation though. 

It’s been confirmed it’s Sala’s body that has been recovered. Some closure for his family at least.

On 07/02/2019 at 08:40, Goianegra said:

Might sound harsh, but Cardiff held tributes and such for their player, can't distance themselves from him now, he had signed for them before his disappearance. No reason Nantes shouldn't get their money. 

Such a shit situation though. 

This also might sound harsh but I think their fans are a bit cringey with the whole thing. I understand it is sad but they have taken it to a strange level. 

The club should just get it paid and deal with insurance or whatever other recourse options they may have. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

This also might sound harsh but I think their fans are a bit cringey with the whole thing. I understand it is sad but they have taken it to a strange level. 

The club should just get it paid and deal with insurance or whatever other recourse options they may have. 

A lot of my mates are Cardiff fans and they were obviously looking forward to seeing the boy playing but reality is they didn’t and as you say it’s a bit OTT. A lot of them want to string Wullie McLies up.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I felt the same with the reaction to the Leicester helicopter crash, probably just a reflection of modern society, there’s no such thing as dealing with bereavement with quiet dignity any more. 

• Like 3

Incredibly sad but at least his family will have some closure now. I don't think that will be the end of this story though and I've got a feeling it could get nasty.

Just seen photos claiming to be his body, I think I’ll stay away from planes and the ocean for the foreseeable future. 

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Just seen photos claiming to be his body, I think I’ll stay away from planes and the ocean for the foreseeable future. 

I don't want to know but I'm curious lol

Totally fucked aye? 

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I don't want to know but I'm curious lol

Totally fucked aye? 

Iike a big bloated bit of blubber with no eyes or nose 

• Like 1

Just now, GOAT said:

Iike a big bloated bit of blubber with no eyes or nose 

That can get so far to fuck 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

That can get so far to fuck 

Like a swamp monster or something, like the face has melted away aswell.  Poor cunt. 

On 08/02/2019 at 09:51, harlands plater said:

I felt the same with the reaction to the Leicester helicopter crash, probably just a reflection of modern society, there’s no such thing as dealing with bereavement with quiet dignity any more. 

On the humourous side had to wait at least a month before I could get my jokes in about the Leicester helicopter changing direction. Only reason I've refrained from posting on this Sala thread.......

Seriously though, kinda feel it for the Cardiff fans, it's just natural human reaction to the actual tragedies in life to grieve for someone you don't know but feel associated to in the bigger picture, unless you are a moron.. 

6 hours ago, GOAT said:

Like a swamp monster or something, like the face has melted away aswell.  Poor cunt. 

I got sent them earlier. Casually looking through the plane getting recovered to a boat and then I saw that pic. It was fucking horrendous. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, northern bear said:

I got sent them earlier. Casually looking through the plane getting recovered to a boat and then I saw that pic. It was fucking horrendous. 

Aye it wisnae good at all.  Fuck getting buried at sea. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Aye it wisnae good at all.  Fuck getting buried at sea. 

It looked nothing like him. Eyes were the worst part. 

The team he was at  before Nantes are due a percentage of the fee as well, this is going to get pretty messy in a legal way.

13 hours ago, northern bear said:

It looked nothing like him. Eyes were the worst part. 

Aye they’ve obviously either been ate or popped out as the body has bloated. 🤮

All these people grieving for someone they never heard of s month ago are mostly looking for likes in social media, VS is the new way