Cardiff’s New Signing

Seen his Mrs has already been claiming it was no accident and wants the "football mafia" investigated over it.

It's been a pretty strange story tbh and quite a few things don't seem to add up but that's taking it a bit far IMO.

Sadly he's probably never going to be seen again now. I still find it frightening that even with today's technology it's still possible for an aircraft to literally vanish without a trace.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Seen his Mrs has already been claiming it was no accident and wants the "football mafia" investigated over it.

It's been a pretty strange story tbh and quite a few things don't seem to add up but that's taking it a bit far IMO.

Sadly he's probably never going to be seen again now. I still find it frightening that even with today's technology it's still possible for an aircraft to literally vanish without a trace.

No clue what's happened to it I'd take a stab that its probably being held down in the water by something same with the bodies sadly. 

For the sake of the families I hope the bodies show up somewhere and they can get closure

Had a wee look on the Cardiff forums earlier and a couple of posts on there took me to an aviation forum.

Quite a few guys on there found it incredible that that type of plane was used in the first place. One guy described using that plane for that type of journey as not only asking for trouble but almost guaranteeing it.

10 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Shouting the pilot never had a commercial license, was a part time dj and offered his services for odd job flights on aircraft Facebook pages.

Think that agent will be fucked if he organised this 

And was struggling with debts. Not a huge believer in conspiracy theories but Sala's mrs was quite quick to say something shift was going on 

• 2 weeks later...

What if they send a diver down there and the pilot is still strapped into his cockpit chair but has had his throat slit from ear to ear and no sign of Sala anywhere..??

Of course that scenario is utter pish typed by a guy who watched the worst super bowl (for offensive plays by the Rams) in his living memory.

27 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

What if they send a diver down there and the pilot is still strapped into his cockpit chair but has had his throat slit from ear to ear and no sign of Sala anywhere..??

Of course that scenario is utter pish typed by a guy who watched the worst super bowl (for offensive plays by the Rams) in his living memory.

Tbf it’s not that unrealistic as the thought of spending a few years in Cardiff would drive most people to that

1 minute ago, Bluekev said:

Tbf it’s not that unrealistic as the thought of spending a few years in Cardiff would drive most people to that

I spent an amazing weekend there once away back in 1997. My hole with a lovely milf and free drink room and board at a 4 star hotel whilst the rest of the Stag party slummed it in a YMCA. Ahhh memories.

26 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Nante are demanding the first instalment of the transfer fee for Sala ,Cardiff refuse to pay until further investigations are completed .

Don't see the point in Cardiff delaying it. 

Archived