Cardiff’s New Signing

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might sound harsh, but Cardiff held tributes and such for their player, can't distance themselves from him now, he had signed for them before his disappearance. No reason Nantes shouldn't get their money. 

Such a shit situation though. 

On 07/02/2019 at 08:40, Goianegra said:

Might sound harsh, but Cardiff held tributes and such for their player, can't distance themselves from him now, he had signed for them before his disappearance. No reason Nantes shouldn't get their money. 

Such a shit situation though. 

This also might sound harsh but I think their fans are a bit cringey with the whole thing. I understand it is sad but they have taken it to a strange level. 

The club should just get it paid and deal with insurance or whatever other recourse options they may have. 

17 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

This also might sound harsh but I think their fans are a bit cringey with the whole thing. I understand it is sad but they have taken it to a strange level. 

The club should just get it paid and deal with insurance or whatever other recourse options they may have. 

A lot of my mates are Cardiff fans and they were obviously looking forward to seeing the boy playing but reality is they didn’t and as you say it’s a bit OTT. A lot of them want to string Wullie McLies up.

32 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

I felt the same with the reaction to the Leicester helicopter crash, probably just a reflection of modern society, there’s no such thing as dealing with bereavement with quiet dignity any more. 

On 08/02/2019 at 09:51, harlands plater said:

I felt the same with the reaction to the Leicester helicopter crash, probably just a reflection of modern society, there’s no such thing as dealing with bereavement with quiet dignity any more. 

On the humourous side had to wait at least a month before I could get my jokes in about the Leicester helicopter changing direction. Only reason I've refrained from posting on this Sala thread.......

Seriously though, kinda feel it for the Cardiff fans, it's just natural human reaction to the actual tragedies in life to grieve for someone you don't know but feel associated to in the bigger picture, unless you are a moron.. 

44 minutes ago, northern bear said:

I got sent them earlier. Casually looking through the plane getting recovered to a boat and then I saw that pic. It was fucking horrendous. 

Aye it wisnae good at all.  Fuck getting buried at sea. 

Archived