Any Bear voting for these cunts needs shot

1 minute ago, TartanTeddy said:

image.png.21af7af1eb06c437b3c6f48cefc65070.png

Now I'm so confused - what picture should determine how I vote??? - I really don't want to have to read about policies and how it will affect my future. I just need a picture of a badge and some mindless rhetoric. Please help me  🙄

Don’t vote for any republican nationalist cunts and you will be fine. 👍👍

12 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

Jesus Christ here we go. And here's me been thinking that there is nothing on the internet I can find anywhere that will offend me....

Looks like a 5 year old made it. Why go to the bother of even posting that shite?

Regardless of who made it, if you don’t think that represents the thinking of the majority of SNP supporters then you’re delusional.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Regardless of who made it, if you don’t think that represents the thinking of the majority of SNP supporters then you’re delusional.

You've posted in BD as if you think it's from some official sf or snp literature though.

Embarrassing.

48 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It’s just another SNP brainwashed twat on the internet. 

But if anyone thinks the SNP aren’t licking the arse of the political wing of a terrorist organisation then they are more deluded than the pricks that vote SNP. 

Yes it comes from an SNP wankers post, but it made me more aware that your last sentence is absolutely correct CB.