Any Bear voting for these cunts needs shot

Struggle with what?  We live in a country where we are free to make out own decisions and set out paths for ourselves if we're willing to work hard for it. The way the SNP go on the Tories are treating us like blacks in Apartheid South Africa. 

32 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Regardless of who made it, if you don’t think that represents the thinking of the majority of SNP supporters then you’re delusional.

When did I say I didn't think it represents the thinking of the majority?

Delusional lol. I fucking hate those cunts too.

Just don't see why people get so worked up about crass, shitey wee images that some moron has flung together and cunts take the bait.

Calm doon and ignore it.

1 hour ago, TartanTeddy said:

image.png.21af7af1eb06c437b3c6f48cefc65070.png

Now I'm so confused - what picture should determine how I vote??? - I really don't want to have to read about policies and how it will affect my future. I just need a picture of a badge and some mindless rhetoric. Please help me  🙄

That's disgusting

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Put this in here so more see it, rancid  bastards not even trying to hide it anymore that’s a fucking disgrace 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

0CF81FB3-A1B7-4DC4-B8FC-C72F143DFC60.jpeg

I'd say it's you that needs shot for getting so raging over a mock up you found on the internet.

1 hour ago, backup said:

anderson was sentenced to life for the Brighton bombing, the attempt to assassinate the Thatcher cabinet, of course lily-livered do gooders had her released early !

If we're going to do the pish posting a picture with someone meeting someone at a function = undying support, then I'll raise you the Queen and McGuiness and I can get another with Prince Charles having a cup of tea with his buddy Gerry.

And my point isn't about politics - I wouldn't discuss my politics on a football message board - it's more about this crap being in the Bears Den.

8 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

If we're going to do the pish posting a picture with someone meeting someone at a function = undying support, then I'll raise you the Queen and McGuiness and I can get another with Prince Charles having a cup of tea with his buddy Gerry.

And my point isn't about politics - I wouldn't discuss my politics on a football message board - it's more about this crap being in the Bears Den.

I couldn’t give a toss about your lack of politics, republicanism/snpee nationalism is an anethma  to all that The Rangers stand for and have stood for from the beginning.

1 hour ago, backup said:

anderson was sentenced to life for the Brighton bombing, the attempt to assassinate the Thatcher cabinet, of course lily-livered do gooders had her released early !

This isn't me defending that boot at all but you're a big supporter of Trump...

cropped_black_and_white_Gerry_Adams_Dona

The SNPira / SFira alliance dates back to 1979, which no one in the public domain knew about I may add and the extremist SNPira "79 Group" formed in that year, were called out in 1982 when a document was leaked to the press with SNPira invited to speak the SFira national conference in Ireland.

The SNPira executive disbanded the Group and expulled the members which included Salmond, MacAskill, saint Margo and their other leading lights of today. They were given the opportunity to return to the fold if the dropped their extremist ideology and tow the official party line. All except cunt saint Margo who refused and went elsewhere. Just shows what that bitch was really all about.

This group had the raised clenched fists as their logo and cited civil disobedience as a means to grab power. Using the divisive tactics of SFira.

Those tactics remain in play today as does the extreme ideology, just that Sturgeon covers it well, but we WILL see the gnashing of SFira fangs when power slips away from their current grasp, as they will not be going away without a fight and their immigrant supporters will make sure of that, ably assisted by SFira.

2 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Regardless of who made it, if you don’t think that represents the thinking of the majority of SNP supporters then you’re delusional.

No. Just the thinking of a 12yr old in his bedroom ffs. 

Tell us all where you found this image and why you would be coming across it?

thanks. 

The PUL way of life in Scotland as we knew it, is being dismantled piece by piece and SNPira and their ira loving supporters will not rest until we are buried.

Meanwhile back at the ranch some of us actually saying how wonderful it is to have this scum fc sponsored think tank with with mr ira himself, the lemmon, as a leading light! Sorted!

We are great at sleep walking. 

54 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

No. Just the thinking of a 12yr old in his bedroom ffs. 

Tell us all where you found this image and why you would be coming across it?

thanks. 

Clearly scouring SNP and Sinn Fein messageboards of course Infact I often spend my spare time going over and over their manifestos, in no way did I happen to just stumble across it on a Facebook post 

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

Is this a one off poster or are there hundreds of them ?  

I have seen that on twitter a week or so ago mate, it certainly made me think that while no one would admit it there will be at some level contact between these two groups.

I used to dislike twitter :happy: but it does have some good contributors certainly from our side of the fence and I read much more than tweet, but there are some right nutters from the Yes side on there, thankfully they are soon taken to task and with good solid facts which they seem very poor at. 

I will add that while I have commented on the thread it probably should be in the Politics section. :pipe: