BridgeIsBlue

The Media Agenda

They will dig deap  to cover up the paedo ring for there beloved club or any negative story .

They try to make brown and Griffiths as gods 😳

The sun and the Evening times are the worse they always highlight when it's a Rangers fan and  cover up when it's the  paedo club.

We should refuse to let our players talk to them and only interviews are monitored from RFC.

• Like 3

Aye but itz pyoor ranjurs paranoia

Fuck the Scottish Fenian Media.

• Like 1

Isn't another celtic FC paedophile in court this week or next?

More deflection from the sinister cunts.

• Like 3

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Fuck you bluepeter before you even reply 

Oh it's Bridge .I guess he won't be getting called out for para from the usual suspects 

Glad someone's finally started compiling these. I'd thought a while back it would be great to do, but I'll hold my hands up and say I wasn't motivated enough to do it. Hopefully the person behind this keeps it up. 

• Like 1

Not surprising, the fucking country has become a seething fenian cesspit 

There was a story on the ET website a few days ago, Rangers fan found under motorway bridge, something along those lines, read the story, they were apparently looking for a van or lorry, poor bugger wasn't going to a game or anything, tbf, the first comment on the story asked why they had to mention what team the guy supported.

• Like 2

Only going to get worse the closer we get to 55. We are supposed to be deeeeed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

There was a story on the ET website a few days ago, Rangers fan found under motorway bridge, something along those lines, read the story, they were apparently looking for a van or lorry, poor bugger wasn't going to a game or anything, tbf, the first comment on the story asked why they had to mention what team the guy supported.

I used to buy an Evening Times. Stopped buying it a couple of months ago when they were blowing sunshine out of the Bheasts arses telling us how beneficial they are to the Scottish economy, whilst conveniently ignoring that their rancid club had every paedo in the dock. Not only was it in the back pages, but central pages too. Cowards never put a name to their articles. Crossword was the only joy I had out of it tbh. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

I used to buy an Evening Times. Stopped buying it a couple of months ago when they were blowing sunshine out of the Bheasts arses telling us how beneficial they are to the Scottish economy, whilst conveniently ignoring that their rancid club had every paedo in the dock. Not only was it in the back pages, but central pages too. Cowards never put a name to their articles. Crossword was the only joy I had out of it tbh. 

I only read it on line mate,don't really bother with the football stuff, but they do some decent stories about Glasgow tbf. 

Mainstream media not even trying to hide it. 

Lawell's lapdogs

44 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

I only read it on line mate,don't really bother with the football stuff, but they do some decent stories about Glasgow tbf. 

Aye the stuff about how it was during the old days is interesting, very much so - "On this day". Bring back Daryl King! Changed days. 

1 minute ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

Aye the stuff about how it was during the old days is interesting, very much so - "On this day". Bring back Daryl King! Changed days. 

Calm down 

Happens all the time. 

"Rangers kick lumps out of a football team and win 1-0 with jack getting the winner"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

What would you recommend as a sedati e? 🤔

18 box Stella :lol:

3 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Its not football fans now its airdrie fans

538DF0DE-6AEF-47BA-A422-047CC4992B6C.png

Wonder if Kevin McGuire was an Airdie fan, punching police horses, fkn hell.

• Like 1