The Media Agenda

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will dig deap  to cover up the paedo ring for there beloved club or any negative story .

They try to make brown and Griffiths as gods 😳

The sun and the Evening times are the worse they always highlight when it's a Rangers fan and  cover up when it's the  paedo club.

We should refuse to let our players talk to them and only interviews are monitored from RFC.

Glad someone's finally started compiling these. I'd thought a while back it would be great to do, but I'll hold my hands up and say I wasn't motivated enough to do it. Hopefully the person behind this keeps it up. 

There was a story on the ET website a few days ago, Rangers fan found under motorway bridge, something along those lines, read the story, they were apparently looking for a van or lorry, poor bugger wasn't going to a game or anything, tbf, the first comment on the story asked why they had to mention what team the guy supported.

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

There was a story on the ET website a few days ago, Rangers fan found under motorway bridge, something along those lines, read the story, they were apparently looking for a van or lorry, poor bugger wasn't going to a game or anything, tbf, the first comment on the story asked why they had to mention what team the guy supported.

I used to buy an Evening Times. Stopped buying it a couple of months ago when they were blowing sunshine out of the Bheasts arses telling us how beneficial they are to the Scottish economy, whilst conveniently ignoring that their rancid club had every paedo in the dock. Not only was it in the back pages, but central pages too. Cowards never put a name to their articles. Crossword was the only joy I had out of it tbh. 

4 minutes ago, BlanketOfBlue said:

I used to buy an Evening Times. Stopped buying it a couple of months ago when they were blowing sunshine out of the Bheasts arses telling us how beneficial they are to the Scottish economy, whilst conveniently ignoring that their rancid club had every paedo in the dock. Not only was it in the back pages, but central pages too. Cowards never put a name to their articles. Crossword was the only joy I had out of it tbh. 

I only read it on line mate,don't really bother with the football stuff, but they do some decent stories about Glasgow tbf. 

44 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

I only read it on line mate,don't really bother with the football stuff, but they do some decent stories about Glasgow tbf. 

Aye the stuff about how it was during the old days is interesting, very much so - "On this day". Bring back Daryl King! Changed days. 

Archived