The Media Agenda

BridgeIsBlue

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

You only need to look at the OBFA where it could be deemed as sectarian the waving of the union flag to realise SL Won't be even handed. 

If the government want to end sectarianism they have a lot more on their plate to deal with than a few FTPs at football .wher3 it can be argued that we are excersing freedom of speech. 

The government can put an end to nepotism and cronyism in public funded bodies  .Sectarian cronyism is far more harming to our society .It stops fairness for gaining work and as a result public money is not being used efficiently when it's not always the best candidate that gets the job .

They can also stop sectarian schooling that creates a non required difference in 5yr old children 

No holyrood assembly will ever bring in these laws as both SNP  and labour are riddled with cronyism and nepotism. 

So let's hammer football and one particular side  seems fair 

Without bringing an end to dividing society at the age of five, nothing changes and just tinkering to achieve fuck all, as the victimhood mindset remains.

Salmond took power on a manifesto of retainng sectarian schools forever and ever, whilst Labour went on a policy of reviewing the need for state funded sectarian schools. Salmond won the day, which tells the mndset of the Scottish population at large. Beggars belief TBH when you consider that taigs only make up around 20% of the population.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems that not only in Scotland but the whole UK,that only minorities can be offended against,regardless of their behaviour. When you have 'politicians' at WM stating things like,'there are too many white faces in the Country',Diane Abbott or the likes of Mason basically stating that only RC/Irish must be 'protected' from verbal abuse ie songs of banter,then it's time to stand up and be counted or lose not only your football team but also your Country.

5 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Seems that not only in Scotland but the whole UK,that only minorities can be offended against,regardless of their behaviour. When you have 'politicians' at WM stating things like,'there are too many white faces in the Country',Diane Abbott or the likes of Mason basically stating that only RC/Irish must be 'protected' from verbal abuse ie songs of banter,then it's time to stand up and be counted or lose not only your football team but also your Country.

Too many of our own just don't get it.

Just change the song sheet and all will be fine. I've often wondered what living on Pluto would be like!

21 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Too many of our own just don't get it.

Just change the song sheet and all will be fine. I've often wondered what living on Pluto would be like!

Pluto would prob be good but the know the Tims would complain because you didn't take them wi you.

21 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

:thumbup:

That is good but surely Rangers are monitoring people like Dornan on a daily basis. If we are not then no wonder we put out shite statements. 

I am not up in the legal jargon. However if this is an outright lie can he not be sued for libel or slander. Would seem an open and shut case.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

C82F56AC-B3EE-431E-B370-5494AAD46233.thumb.jpeg.2fdc1818b000b770dff8c2caacef5cbb.jpeg.jpg

👍

Good statement .... perhaps all ± 7000 Club1872 members would like to sign the recent petition demanding Dornan be taken to task for his bigoted opinions and attacks on people not of his sect.

:UK:

1 hour ago, Domthenbud said:

I am not up in the legal jargon. However if this is an outright lie can he not be sued for libel or slander. Would seem an open and shut case.

I have no idea mate, I assume C1872 will take whatever action they think is appropriate and can be done. 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

Good statement .... perhaps all ± 7000 Club1872 members would like to sign the recent petition demanding Dornan be taken to task for his bigoted opinions and attacks on people not of his sect.

You will know,the same thing every poster on this site knows Bobby.
This is a small part of the orchestrated outright attack on us as a club on a daily basis.
Still 100% positive they will do everything in their power to see us gone.
They cannot stand the fact that the very mention of us brings out the beast in them.
We are the bogey man they feel scared to see.
We are the complete opposite of everything they are.
We can look ourselves in the mirror and know everything we have,we worked for.
They have stole nearly everything they have in their sad fuckin lives.
We embarrass them just with a look that,will remind them of what happened at their vile club.

Is it any wonder they wish us gone. 
We need to be vigilant when they come calling with the legislation "calling us out".

Just now, Bears r us said:

Thanks for that info. :thumbup:

It is normal in these cases. The rule of thumb is before raising a court case, all other avenues must be tried and exhausted. Court is a last resort. If Dornan has any sense he should remove himself from this committee. Then again he is not known for having any sense.

Just now, Blue Nosed Babe said:

It is normal in these cases. The rule of thumb is before raising a court case, all other avenues must be tried and exhausted. Court is a last resort. If Dornan has any sense he should remove himself from this committee. Then again he is not known for having any sense.

He certainly does not seem to be high on common sense that is for sure  :happy: he is still in the sights of Andrew Gray's  mum on twitter which is good to see. 

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

He certainly does not seem to be high on common sense that is for sure  :happy: he is still in the sights of Andrew Gray's  mum on twitter which is good to see. 

👍

Mrs Gray is most certainly taking none of his tripe .... from the tweets you have been posting up Bud.

Hope she gets him ... it's the least her son Andy deserves .... her and any other surviving family also.

15 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

Mrs Gray is most certainly taking none of his tripe .... from the tweets you have been posting up Bud.

Hope she gets him ... it's the least her son Andy deserves .... her and any other surviving family also.

I saw one today but did not post it,I will have to remember and post the next one I see. :cheers:

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

You will know,the same thing every poster on this site knows Bobby.
This is a small part of the orchestrated outright attack on us as a club on a daily basis.
Still 100% positive they will do everything in their power to see us gone.
They cannot stand the fact that the very mention of us brings out the beast in them.
We are the bogey man they feel scared to see.
We are the complete opposite of everything they are.
We can look ourselves in the mirror and know everything we have,we worked for.
They have stole nearly everything they have in their sad fuckin lives.
We embarrass them just with a look that,will remind them of what happened at their vile club.

Is it any wonder they wish us gone. 
We need to be vigilant when they come calling with the legislation "calling us out".

Dehumanization. That's a phrase I first heard from D'art. He was bang on.

19 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Dehumanization. That's a phrase I first heard from D'art. He was bang on.

Think he borrowed it from Ruth Dudley Edwards, both were bang on.  Tactic of the left dehumanising those with whom they disagree.

Miss D'Art posting btw

27 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

1. Think he borrowed it from Ruth Dudley Edwards, both were bang on.  Tactic of the left dehumanising those with whom they disagree.

2. Miss D'Art posting btw

1. Think you're right.

2. Fully agree. Hopefully gets back to strength. My favourite poster in all my time on RM.

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 21:39, siddiqi_drinker said:

Think he borrowed it from Ruth Dudley Edwards, both were bang on.  Tactic of the left dehumanising those with whom they disagree.

Miss D'Art posting btw

My favourite line was "those who claim to be offended by OO parades should actually walk some distance to be offended".
Not sure if it was a line from The Faithful Tribe.

Dr Stuart Waiton.  This guy.  https://www.abertay.ac.uk/staff-search/dr-stuart-waiton/

He was on the bbc news speaking really well about how wrong it is to try and make new laws to criminalise football fans, in fact how it is wrong full stop to be going after people for shouting bad words.  I was interested to see what he had to say (unedited by the bbc) so looked him up.  He has also spoken out and against many of the things that concern us on this forum.

https://www.heraldscotland.com/author/profile/293047.Stuart_Waiton/

his work on the ridiculous attempt to push through the Named Person legislation......

and his work on why parents shouldn’t be criminalised for smacking their child.....

and his work on why the political and media pro- transgender/ self i.d. Agenda and proposed  Legislation is wrong ......

and how Scottish men are being labelled as rapists unfairly...

Interesting reading !!

Archived