The Media Agenda

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Arrowtown Pie said:

"...competing in Europe..."

When was that then?

He never managed to do that at either they or Liverpool - bullshit merchant that he is.

Don't you remember mate.......they pumped Bayern Munich reserves at their midden in a 2-1 loss :lol:

14 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nope, it's just been ignored with all the Brenda circus.

If you think sensational sectarianism is over, with TLB about to take the helm, I fear you're in for a shock. It'll soon go into overdrive 

it's going to need an incident for it to kick off again but I know what you mean .I remember th3 fallout after mcoist incident .wher3 TLB  was the only one in the wrong .

The SNP were struggling Salmond jumped on th3 band wagon giving us a devided fucked up nation 

last night I watched the Monday and Tuesday editions of the Peter and Roughie shows .

Great watching Mondays. there's no way Brenda will leave now. It will be the summer .

Then comes Tuesday's revisionism. until yesterday Brenda was an amazing manager who probably wasn't getting the backing he deserved .Last night all his useless signings were being used as evidence of being backed .

perfectly sums up the taig driven media controlled by Mr lieswell 

by the end of last night's show TLB was the perfect man to take the job full time. even Gordon Smith was saying this

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

last night I watched the Monday and Tuesday editions of the Peter and Roughie shows .

Great watching Mondays. there's no way Brenda will leave now. It will be the summer .

Then comes Tuesday's revisionism. until yesterday Brenda was an amazing manager who probably wasn't getting the backing he deserved .Last night all his useless signings were being used as evidence of being backed .

perfectly sums up the taig driven media controlled by Mr lieswell 

by the end of last night's show TLB was the perfect man to take the job full time. even Gordon Smith was saying this

Course they were. Need to keep the horde at bay. And they will be guillable enough to believe it. 

It's amazing how quickly Rodgers has went from Scottish medias golden boy to total villain who was never that good. 

Lennon is a backwards step no matter how they dress it. 

10 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Course they were. Need to keep the horde at bay. And they will be guillable enough to believe it. 

It's amazing how quickly Rodgers has went from Scottish medias golden boy to total villain who was never that good. 

Lennon is a backwards step no matter how they dress it. 

It started off with Sky and others bumming up the messiah's 7 trophies, stick on for treble treble, world class manager expertly develops youths and squads, and praising him for CL where they excelled but succumbed only world class teams . It's ended up with him being a rat, leaving a shit squad, having no class, can't be trusted and never being a sellik man. But at least Saint Neil has swooped in to continue all that is good.

They're gullible as fuck and I hope a defeat tonight makes them implode.

On a separate note, just watched the Tommy Robinson expose "Panodrama".

Don't care what your allegiances are to TR, but if that doesn't highlight to folk the black arts which are used by the BBC and demonstrate similarities to the agenda against Rangers and the PUL then nothing will.

It's incredible and shows blatant corruption and bias. Watch it if you haven't already.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Couldny sit through that amount of TR. The BBC v TR is cunt on cunt violence as far as I'm concerned. Hope they fuck each other up.

It's well worth a watch to be honest. It does show what respected reporters for a meant to be impartial organisation actually do to get a story. 

it's not a massive leap to connect how they report on us.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

It's well worth a watch to be honest. It does show what respected reporters for a meant to be impartial organisation actually do to get a story. 

Well aware of that without watching more TR self publicism.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Couldny sit through that amount of TR. The BBC v TR is cunt on cunt violence as far as I'm concerned. Hope they fuck each other up.

Meaningless senseless post. The issue is state censorship of dissenting views, with the endless bias we face from the media it’s a must see, wether you love, hate or are indifferent to TR.

4 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Asking McCoist a question about sectarianism then editing his reply to make it look like he was laughing about it, is a perfect example of what they do.

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

Asking McCoist a question about sectarianism then editing his reply to make it look like he was laughing about it, is a perfect example of what they do.

Even last week with Traynor's interview where he asked them to keep certain sections in, they edited them out and blamed it on the editorial team. 

12 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Does it? Or is it more of TR doing the exact same as he alleges to BBC do to portray himself as the poor down-trodden victim? It's in his blood after all.

EDIT: TR has already been shown to edit interviews to suit his agenda and completely misrepresent the position of those he has spoken too.

3 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Meaningless senseless post. The issue is state censorship of dissenting views, with the endless bias we face from the media it’s a must see, wether you love, hate or are indifferent to TR.

Is it, aye.

I'm familiar with media bias and censorship, and with Tommy's biases. I'm confident the BBC shows it in many, many ways. You can be sure one of Tommy's productions won't be clean of his biases either, and I don't need a TR production on bias against himself to help me understand how media and the BBC can show tghese things or what Rangers are up against.

I'll understand this without watching TR massage his own ego yet again. Bored listening to him.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Does it? Or is it more of TR doing the exact same as he alleges to BBC do to portray himself as the poor down-trodden victim? It's in his blood after all.

EDIT: TR has already been shown to edit interviews to suit his agenda and completely misrepresent the position of those he has spoken too.

If the viewer can watch it without any preconceptions of TR, or of the BBC, they could see that the information gathering techniques are certainly not Woodward and Burnstein stuff. Of course he is doing to them what he feels has been done to him. That's the point of the documentary. I'm not sure how the racism and misogynistic comments of the reporter can be taken out of context though, there's no situation where those words can possibly be ok. 

I'm in no way saying TR is whiter than white, he isnt. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So John Sweeney isn’t a lying cunt who boasts IRA murderer Martin Maguiness is his hero. Panorama/BBC don’t collude with (Soros funded) extreme left hate group Hope not Hate. TR has been jailed for his beliefs, he faces censorship from global social media companies, he’s been victimised by the establishment for years.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

If the viewer can watch it without any preconceptions of TR, or of the BBC, they could see that the information gathering techniques are certainly not Woodward and Burnstein stuff. Of course he is doing to them what he feels has been done to him. That's the point of the documentary. I'm not sure how the racism and misogynistic comments of the reporter can be taken out of context though, there's no situation where those words can possibly be ok. 

Yup. As I say, cunt on cunt violence.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

But when you know the methods TR uses to put his point across - doing the same as he accuses other of doing to him - then it kills any credibility he has whatsoever (not that I think a convicted mortgage fraudster who uses a fake name has any).

If the point of the documentary is doing what he alleges is done to him then it does nothing to make a valid point about the BBC's reporting techniques because, as you admit, he is simply doing to them what they do to him. Utterly pointless tit for tat stuff.

2 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

So John Sweeney isn’t a lying cunt who boasts IRA murderer Martin Maguiness is his hero. Panorama/BBC don’t collude with (Soros funded) extreme left hate group Hope not Hate. TR has been jailed for his beliefs, he faces censorship from global social media companies, he’s been victimised by the establishment for years.

He was jailed for doing something that broke his bail conditions or something along they lines

1 minute ago, They Gnu said:

TR was jailed for mortgage fraud and breaching contempt of court laws. He was jailed for violent offences (three times), He was jailed for immigration offences.

He's never been jailed for his 'beliefs'

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

He was jailed for doing something that broke his bail conditions or something along they lines

And trying to enter America with someone elses passport. And applying for a mortgage using false details. and attacking a polis.

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

And trying to enter America with someone elses passport. And applying for a mortgage using false details. and attacking a polis.

...Done for assaults I'm sure, often uses racist language, chats up 15 year old lassies and fails to apologise or even just shut up when he realises it's a 15YO, and is generally just a bit of a cunt and self obsessed. 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

TR was jailed for mortgage fraud and breaching contempt of court laws. He was jailed for violent offences (three times), He was jailed for immigration offences.

He's never been jailed for his 'beliefs'

Mandelson got a seat in the House of Lords, he was guilty of mortgage fraud and passport irregularities. I don’t give a fuck about football or other violence, we’ve all did things we regret as we get older. The issue here is censorship.

Archived