The Media Agenda

BridgeIsBlue

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

When they're including scum incidents to support it, the agenda is set, it's not about what we do or don't do. 

If and when SL is ever introduced it will be too late. There will be no parity in the monitoring, judging or punishing of clubs. 

You only need to look at the OBFA where it could be deemed as sectarian the waving of the union flag to realise SL Won't be even handed. 

If the government want to end sectarianism they have a lot more on their plate to deal with than a few FTPs at football .wher3 it can be argued that we are excersing freedom of speech. 

The government can put an end to nepotism and cronyism in public funded bodies  .Sectarian cronyism is far more harming to our society .It stops fairness for gaining work and as a result public money is not being used efficiently when it's not always the best candidate that gets the job .

They can also stop sectarian schooling that creates a non required difference in 5yr old children 

No holyrood assembly will ever bring in these laws as both SNP  and labour are riddled with cronyism and nepotism. 

So let's hammer football and one particular side  seems fair 

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Mason MSP ‏

"OBAF Act is pro Catholic and pro Irish. It is because so many Irish and Catholics were victims that the Act was brought in. It is there to help Irish and Catholics"

And

"Main victims of abuse are Catholics & Irish. Act challenges such abuse. So main beneficiaries are intended to be Catholics & Irish"

Strict Liability is the vehicle now being pushed to achieve the above. This isn't about our songs, it's about the removal of us. Who we are, what we are, and everything we believe in including Rangers.

23 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

John Mason MSP ‏

"OBAF Act is pro Catholic and pro Irish. It is because so many Irish and Catholics were victims that the Act was brought in. It is there to help Irish and Catholics"

And

"Main victims of abuse are Catholics & Irish. Act challenges such abuse. So main beneficiaries are intended to be Catholics & Irish"

Strict Liability is the vehicle now being pushed to achieve the above. This isn't about our songs, it's about the removal of us. Who we are, what we are, and everything we believe in including Rangers.

Aye but the Daily Record reported on them throwing coins so it's all equal now. 

22 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

John Mason MSP ‏

And

How any MSP was allowed to get away with that is unbelievable and I also agree what he said will be the main reason if the go down the Strict Liability, route but we need to fight that in any way we can. I hope we are ready for that fight.  

1 minute ago, Bears r us said:

How any MSP was allowed to get away with that is unbelievable and I also agree what he said will be the main reason if the go down the Strict Liability, route but we need to fight that in any way we can. I hope we are ready for that fight.  

There's folk that don't even know we're in a fight, never mind have the appetite to defend ourselves or attack our enemies.

They key is definition, balance and clarity, it cannot be based on what offends one person, be as well banning every good fan or comedian for that matter. Factual evidence and definition of what is not acceptable is required, that means everything. If it works like obfa then we are as well playing to empty stadia. 

3 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

They key is definition, balance and clarity, it cannot be based on what offends one person, be as well banning every good fan or comedian for that matter. Factual evidence and definition of what is not acceptable is required, that means everything. If it works like obfa then we are as well playing to empty stadia. 

In a fair, civilised, play by the rules society that is true.

In one where that is opposed let alone sought, it's not even remotely required as far as those who will influence matters are concerned.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

John Mason MSP ‏

And

Holy fuck, these folk are truly devious dangerous cunts. 

So it’s only so called offensive if your being offensive towards Catholic’s and Irish, and folk still think all we need to do is box clever. 

Cant remember us ever singing a song that is anti Irish or does this muppet believe if your Irish then you’re by default a supporter of the IRA. 

John Mason MSP ‏

And

SNP are building bias into their proposed legislation, so much for equality in this shithole country 

7 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Holy fuck, these folk are truly devious dangerous cunts. 

So it’s only so called offensive if your being offensive towards Catholic’s and Irish, and folk still think all we need to do is box clever. 

Cant remember us ever singing a song that is anti Irish or does this muppet believe if your Irish then you’re by default a supporter of the IRA. 

When you set the narrative you get to determine that the Famine song (or 4 lines we sing) are racist/ sectarian and bigoted. More "evidence" for them, given their strategy of seeking permanent offendedness and then demanding action taken. And it works for them.

Look at "BJK". Not sectarian, but it's now apparently worse to say those 3 initials than to debate whether he did and explore what has been suppressed. Point scoring it seems. More paranoia I suppose....

Debate on radio Scotland had a season ticket holder of many years on, says he doesn't want to take grandson anymore because of the singing. 

If he's been a season ticket holder for many years he would of known about the singing before so I smell shite

17 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

When you set the narrative you get to determine that the Famine song (or 4 lines we sing) are racist/ sectarian and bigoted. More "evidence" for them, given their strategy of seeking permanent offendedness and then demanding action taken. And it works for them.

Look at "BJK". Not sectarian, but it's now apparently worse to say those 3 initials than to debate whether he did and explore what has been suppressed. Point scoring it seems. More paranoia I suppose....

Famine Song, the best and biggest piss take in football song history. 

We should’ve stood our ground on that one. 

20 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Debate on radio Scotland had a season ticket holder of many years on, says he doesn't want to take grandson anymore because of the singing. 

If he's been a season ticket holder for many years he would of known about the singing before so I smell shite

I'd honestly say as far as what my kids hear at the football, the typical conversational swearing that goes on around us is far worse than the singing.

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Famine Song, the best and biggest piss take in football song history. 

We should’ve stood our ground on that one. 

correct. at the time the level of plastic paddyness was higher than ever .it's higher now though .

I nearly pissed myself when I first heard it .for me it was poking fun at the so called lover of Ireland who probably couldn't find it on a map .

I think it was Phil 3 names who stirred the shit with the Irish government .Reckon the only reason they spoke out they were shit scared the tarriers would take the advice and go and live in Ireland and suckle off their teat

39 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Bullshit on that call, or just one of the many snowflake pricks that call themself a Bear these days but are embarrassed to tell people they are a Rangers fan. 

Quicker they all fuck off the better

There's folk that don't even know we're in a fight, never mind have the appetite to defend ourselves or attack our enemies.

I agree, but hopefully IF this is the new attack then just maybe they will wake up. 

25 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Or actually care 

There are many on here that don't give a fuck 

Getting a like for being a little bitch would be more appealing to them 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Or actually care 

There are many on here that don't give a fuck 

Getting a like for being a little bitch would be more appealing to them 

There are many on here quoting the Scottish media as though they are bastions of truth! Sickening that not only our club but our whole culture is being stripped from us and there's people among us bending over and asking for more.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Bullshit on that call, or just one of the many snowflake pricks that call themself a Bear these days but are embarrassed to tell people they are a Rangers fan. 

Quicker they all fuck off the better

These cunts are handpicked .On speed dial if you like .Iv'e called them enough over the years to know what goes down.

Iv'e spoke to their managent but the agenda is crystal clear 

And bears that are argumentive against the scum do not last long 

Other way round .The platform is yours

Be apologetic and say you a Rangers fan .You will have as long as you like 

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

John Mason MSP ‏

And

:tu:100% 

There's a vocal few think that ridding us of our song sheet will help matters. That's exactly the thnking that will bury ûs. Standing up for what is right, is the right thing to do.

Archived