The Media Agenda

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The scum that assaulted Tav last night has a tri colour emblem on his fudbook page. 

Irish supporter assaulting black Englishman.......

Cunt will be guest of honour at next snp conference.

4 hours ago, BlueAvenger said:

Any outcry yet about the sectarian attack on a Rangers player from Sturgeon Yousaf Dornan English Spiers etc ? Now if that had been TLB........

Fuck sake they are still greeting about Clarke and a fucking song!

16 minutes ago, five stars said:

He supposedly used to follow then but changed to being a hibs fan because of the sectarianism at Parkhead.

I wonder who he'll support now with the continual hooliganism by hibs supporters.

Maybe like Clarke he has a soft spot for that Persil white club....Chelsea !! 

11 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Would it be possible for Tav to be charged with affray in the shitehole that is Scotland today..??

The CO doesn't work on Friday nights or the weekend, she will have to wait until 09:00 before she reports it to the police and bans Tav for the rest of the season.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Don't remember us playing Everton at Ibrox during his time. Which would have been when Walters was here, I think...

I was thinking of Walters and bananas from the ceptic crew and was trying to remember which Everton game we had. Only thing I came up with had to be a friendly.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its incredible how so often scum supporting ex players 'remember' incidents involving Rangers that simply never and couldn't have happened.

It's almost like their fake news adds to an anti Rangers agenda...

Scotland's version of the Clinton News Network.

Welcome to the Catholic News Network with your host TLB!

15 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

To be fair, I don't think Clarke will ever recover from it !!!! 

PTSD

Post Traumatic Sectarian Disorder.

(PS: Appologies to anyone who actually has proper PTSD or knows someone with it.)

12 minutes ago, Malvern said:

I was thinking of Walters and bananas from the ceptic crew and was trying to remember which Everton game we had. Only thing I came up with had to be a friendly.

Never anywherd around that time. Only teams we played at Ibrox around then were Spurs, Leeds and, Arsenal in friendlies or otherwise IIRC

25 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

👍 Did Nevin definitely say he played for Everton at the time he claimed ? Never listened to Radio 5 

According to Sparkle, yeah.

I mean, the only game we've played them at Ibrox when Nevin could have been there in any capacity (Not playing obv) was 2003 and the Priest chap wasn't playing, nor did we ever racially abuse anyone then.

1 minute ago, Ibroxholm said:

If his allegations are unfounded, the club need to do a ‘Linfield’ on Nevin.  They can’t let these things go unchallenged like they did  years ago when Elliot lied about us.

Yeah, forgot about him. Elliot, Kohli, Nevin... happens too often.

1 hour ago, five stars said:

He supposedly used to follow then but changed to being a hibs fan because of the sectarianism at Parkhead.

I wonder who he'll support now with the continual hooliganism by hibs supporters.

Can you imagine the mhedia if we had bottle throwing and a pitch invasion with menaces in consecutive games at Ibrox? But because it's the spoonburners it's all played down!

4 hours ago, Sparkle said:

pat nevin on 5 live just now telling a random out of context story about when he was playing at Ibrox for Everton.  Guess what, his black teammate was racially abused, his teammate with the surname priest was given sectarian abuse and poor wee pat realised we hated him more than we hated black people.  WTAF. That’s his agenda driven comments out there to mostly English listeners with the seed once again planted about our support for something that may or may not have happened 25 odd years ago!!

Did he also tell the story about Mark Walters having bananas thrown at him at septic park?

Archived