The Media Agenda

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MurrayWilson said:

Ive heard them complain on umpteen occasions about foreign refs and probably some of them have been Italian or polish. The thing they would really like is to be able to appoint whichever ref they wanted. Steve Conroy coming out of retirement and doing all their games and possibly ours would be ideal. Until he made a decision that didn't suit of course, then he would be " overcompensating" or something. The bottom line is you will NEVER please these headcases.

The thing is mate .They are not daft 

Look back in history 

mccluskie and the man being followed 

9 in a row season with Tait 

Dallas in 99 with private investigation 

mccurry and McDonald and getting them railroaded out of football .

The refs strike with Lemon the cheerleader 

They go on these sort of attacks when we are dominant or this season when we are threatening  

And they use their many friends in the beggar infested media to promote their agendas 

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Thats because you cant say he worked for celtic without evidence without a potential lawsuit for defamation on your hands as well as if going to IPSO. Afaik it was accepted in court that they were employed by CBC and not CFC. When they were employed by the club and not the boys club its been pointed out. In gje seperate entity bit though, we reportedly done the same with someone who alleged abuse at Rangers and pointed then to the liquidators of the oldco. 

similar .but not the same .any compo would have been 100pc an oldco issue .

Just now, The Dude said:

Boyd was at a PR event held by Premier Sport as a representative of celtic. Nothing to do with the Record. 

Conroy's quotes came from BBC sportsound. 

And they are in the rhancid rebel 

You defending the rebel is quite nauseating to be honest Dude 

Having worked in the building ..I know where their loyalties are  

You may get paid from them to write stories about Rangers .Give it a rest about how upstanding and fair they are 

They are biased towards the scum .End of 

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I posted it on here yesterday but apparently it lacks any real insight 

FB_IMG_1549367534076.jpg

any real insight .

here's the issue .

DG has called the incidents as he viewed them .

Ginger Baws wants it to be viewed with an agenda driven viewpoint. 

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

similar .but not the same .any compo would have been 100pc an oldco issue .

And legally, it currently stands as a CBC issue rather than a CFC issue. I know one of the lawyers has spoken publicly about it before and said he was trying to get CFC to admit their part (which they absolutely should) but it's the same technicality we used.

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And they are in the rhancid rebel 

You defending the rebel is quite nauseating to be honest Dude 

Having worked in the building ..I know where their loyalties lie 

You may get paid from them to write stories about Rangers .Give it a rest about how upstanding and fair they are 

They are biased towards the scum .End of 

They're in a few other places too. Why wouldn't the Record (or anybody else for that matter) publish them? I'll publish quotes every single day that I disagree with but if I'm writing a news story I'm not there to editorialise it and add my own view.

I've not said anything about how 'upstanding and fair' they are here. Just pointing out that the 'cancerous' stories you suggested were sourced by the record actually came from a PR event hosted by the Scottish Cup' broadcaster and the BBC. The Record have simply reported them.

I mean fuck me, see if a former celtic captain was at a PR event as an ambassador for celtic and claiming there was a conspiracy against them that it would take 100 years to balance out - I'd expect every paper in the country to run them. If only there was an example of a former celtic captain at a PR event as an ambassador for celtic and claiming there was a conspiracy against them that it would take 100 years to balance out.

44 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I posted it on here yesterday but apparently it lacks any real insight 

FB_IMG_1549367534076.jpg

Wings Over Scotland arguing the case against the penalties in the thread. Some of our fans support these people.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

And legally, it currently stands as a CBC issue rather than a CFC issue. I know one of the lawyers has spoken publicly about it before and said he was trying to get CFC to admit their part (which they absolutely should) but it's the same technicality we used.

If they weren’t employed by CFC how did they manage to sack Torbett in the first time before giving him his job back. Surely if CBC was a separate entity Torbett could’ve told them to go fuck themselves. Or was his quiet slip away until the dust settles with a bumper contract for his trophy centre all it took  

We didn’t use any technicality, the oldco employed Neely and sacked Neely. So any claims raised would be against the Oldco and if the man deserves his money it should be paid. 

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

If they weren’t employed by CFC how did they manage to sack Torbett in the first time before giving him his job back. Surely if CBC was a separate entity Torbett could’ve told them to go fuck themselves. Or was his quiet slip away until the dust settles with a bumper contract for his trophy centre all it took  

We didn’t use any technicality, the oldco employed Neely and sacked Neely. So any claims raised would be against the Oldco and if the man deserves his money it should be paid. 

Quite possibly and hopefully the lawyers who are pursuing damages from celtic get what they're after.

They weren't sacked by celtic, as such, but someone (Stein) who held a role within both. The fact Stein held that role with CBC as a result of his position with CFC is the path the lawyers are going down I believe. While they are legally distinct they are close enough that it doesn't matter a fuck.

15 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

at this point in time it would appear they are being treated as a seperate entity .on the say so of the club. 

Until it's proved in court it's looking like the parent club will be distancing itself from the boys club .

Looks like we need to wait till the compo claims go in and it's proved in court they are connected..

The lawyer dealing with the case seems pretty sure that a connection can be proved .

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Thats because you cant say he worked for celtic without evidence without a potential lawsuit for defamation on your hands as well as if going to IPSO. Afaik it was accepted in court that they were employed by CBC and not CFC. When they were employed by the club and not the boys club its been pointed out. In gje seperate entity bit though, we reportedly done the same with someone who alleged abuse at Rangers and pointed then to the liquidators of the oldco. 

No, we know we are one club, while that lot are doing everything to claim separate entity when in reality they were joined in many ways. 

We've already been punished more than enough for the business liquidation and, under the rules, the businesses of oldco and newco Rangers are separate entities. Don't feed their agenda!

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

An excellent post with your only minor omission that the cowdenbeath goal scorer had encroached by several yards and the goal should not have stood.

That aside, 👏👏👏👏👏 

Yes I know but it was an error from an error at the same penalty incident, if you know what I mean.  

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

When I was looking at trial outcomes only some of them mentioned the dark side in the headline.  You obviously look at more media outlets than me but I remember being annoyed at the time (but not surprised).  There were 4 different cases if I remember correctly.    In most cases they certainly didn't give it the front page full spread that RFC would have received.

4 hours ago, OhW said:

Wings Over Scotland arguing the case against the penalties in the thread. Some of our fans support these people.

Stewart really is a spacker faced ginger fuckwit. A fucking slavering parasitic gobshite. I hope he gets his cunt kicked in.

4 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Neely was accused of something like inappropriate suggestion to one of our youths if my memory serves me well.  He was sacked immediately.   This same man was sacked by Hibs for worse but Hibs told nobody.    In my opinion, where CFC are guilty is that they were aware of serious accusations and possibly aware of guilt but didn't report anything to the relevant authorities.  We are not talking about one isolated incident but numerous offences by numerous offenders.   

They are masters of the dark art of propaganda. Political propaganda is nothing new and has become more prevalent in the last decade. Look at the brexit vote or the last American presidential election, what's real and true no longer seems to matter.

They control the media, set the agenda and spread their misinformation just like a well oiled political machine.

Since we won the last old firm game it's when into overdrive, anyone reading the papers in the last five weeks would think referee's are on our side.

In the first half of the season how many points did we lose due to poor decisions? Possibly between 6-10 points? And how many did they lose due to bad decisions? 

Unfortunately, propaganda works. We've had a raw deal with decisions in the first half of the season but with the misinformation people will think it's the other way around.

4 hours ago, The Dude said:

Quite possibly and hopefully the lawyers who are pursuing damages from celtic get what they're after.

They weren't sacked by celtic, as such, but someone (Stein) who held a role within both. The fact Stein held that role with CBC as a result of his position with CFC is the path the lawyers are going down I believe. While they are legally distinct they are close enough that it doesn't matter a fuck.

Stein was only in an honorary position with boys club so had no power to sack anybody so obviously it was linked to big club. The large volume of links between cbc,cfc and trophy centre is what will bring this to a head. Every convicted paedo at boys club worked at trophy centre at some stage as did umpteen celtic officials,then you have the huge amounts of cash handed to trophy centre by cfc even after torbett was kicked out. Why would torbett be given a seat in directors box if he was nothing to do with club. The Record was the first to report on the Neely case and their front page headlines linked him to Rangers but not hibs although he was at hibs for a longer time and hibs knew about his history but told no one. You also have the fact Neely was never charged and was not about to defend himself. 

Archived