Conor Mcgreggor getting done with rape?

2 hours ago, King Jela said:

Scumbag, even if it isn’t true they should still hang the bastard. 

I have been told it's true from a newspaper friend. They have been sitting on this story for months now. But you never know how these things turn out when there is also a lot of money involved but he seems certain that CM will see jail time.

13 minutes ago, badjon said:

I have been told it's true from a newspaper friend. They have been sitting on this story for months now. But you never know how these things turn out when there is also a lot of money involved but he seems certain that CM will see jail time.

Yeh heard from someone who is originally from Dublin that it’s true and if what he told me actually happened then he’ll be doing a long time, hopefully he gets the shit kicked out of him in there and the poor girl takes every penny he’s got because it’s horrific.

30 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Yeh heard from someone who is originally from Dublin that it’s true and if what he told me actually happened then he’ll be doing a long time, hopefully he gets the shit kicked out of him in there and the poor girl takes every penny he’s got because it’s horrific.

Know what you are talking about however British papers cannot print that information. It is allowed to be printed outside of a certain area where the rules are different regards details etc. I imagine if you use a VPN or the like and searched for the story you may turn up different information.