McCrorie

Jack

Arfield

Candeias

Morelos

Kent 

.....Allegedly 

That's how I see the line up today.

I also see it as yet another heady tennis game, interspersed with the ball kicked in the air lots with players struggling to control the ball, making for yet another embarrassing spectacle. Just your typical game on these abysmal kid on pitches. When do you ever see a decent game on them? I absolutely hate them and show Scotland up every time. No wonder we get mocked with these crap pitches as well as everything else the SFA does.

Just to add...Kilmarnock have been great this season and Livingston were doing brilliantly too up until the last few games. It's no coincidence though that they have been performing well above expectations playing on these surfaces. Get them to fuck.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hope Barisic scores and assists 3 the day to shut half this forum up that Halliday is better. 

No denying Halliday has done a good job, but Barisic is miles ahead in terms of quality 

Would say on paper Barisic is a better player 

But he's done nothing to show it & really doesn't deserve a starting place over Halliday right now, a player who isn't a proper left back.

But it's another chance for him to show he's a good player and kick on from there hopefully

28 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

I also see it as yet another heady tennis game, interspersed with the ball kicked in the air lots with players struggling to control the ball, making for yet another embarrassing spectacle. Just your typical game on these abysmal kid on pitches. When do you ever see a decent game on them? I absolutely hate them and show Scotland up every time. No wonder we get mocked with these crap pitches as well as everything else the SFA does.

Just to add...Kilmarnock have been great this season and Livingston were doing brilliantly too up until the last few games. It's no coincidence though that they have been performing well above expectations playing on these surfaces. Get them to fuck.

My thoughts entirely.

22 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hope Barisic scores and assists 3 the day to shut half this forum up that Halliday is better. 

No denying Halliday has done a good job, but Barisic is miles ahead in terms of quality 

I haven’t seen one person say Halliday is a better footballer than Barisic...

Could be wrong but the argument is more that Halliday shouldn’t be dropped on form and has been one of our most consistent players all season.

53 minutes ago, Davie Mr Magic Cooper said:

The pitches are like having an extra man for them 

Archived