***The Official Livingston v Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'd imagine they're not in most peoples teams because they're not fully up to pace yet. 

One game and already a waste of money :lol:

I said before we signed them the time they are up to pace the league will be done and it is waste of money,could have got kamara and Jones in young hungry guys who know the league not pensioners who are here for months and can't move

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

More wisdom from the cunt who claimed that he has never ever seen Candeias beat a man.

He can't shitface, he's that great Gerrard didn't play him on Wednesday ,but he runs about a lot😄

5 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

I said before we signed them the time they are up to pace the league will be done and it is waste of money,could have got kamara and Jones in young hungry guys who know the league not pensioners who are here for months and can't move

Jones isn't going to get into the side atm, and neither will Kamara. 

McGregor

Tav McAuley Katic Barasic

Jack

Davis Arfield 

Morelos Defoe Kent 

Worral must be on the bench. Might also be tempted to drop Jack out and put McCrorie in. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

McGregor

Jack

Davis Arfield 

Morelos Defoe Kent 

Worral must be on the bench. Might also be tempted to drop Jack out and put McCrorie in. 

Absolutely no chance should Morelos be moved to fit Defoe in

11 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Jones is shite

1 hour ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

Davis was so far off the pace on Wednesday, I'd go back to our formation that we're used to playing

McGregor

Tavernier McAuley Katic Halliday

Jack McCrorie Arfield

Candeias Morelos Kent

Bring Defoe on if we are struggling for goals 2nd half

Could not agree more.

McGregor

Tavernier McAuley Katic Barisic

Candeias Davis Arfield Kent

Defoe Morelos

Back to basics 442. We’ve much better players than Livingston so no need for holding midfielders.

Take the game to them and supply Defoe and Morelos and it should be a comfortable win.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Absolutely no chance should Morelos be moved to fit Defoe in

TBH I had the same thoughts about moving Morelos to the right during the Kilmarnock game. I'm not a fan of the narrow 4-4-2 diamond pish we played the other day. Defoe wasn't brought in to sit on the bench and the best player in the league can certainly not be dropped so we need to accept both will play in the same starting 11 when fit. I'd rather we didn't change shape so one of them needs to go wider and that's certainly not going to be Defoe. I think Alfredo would be brilliant on the right but in a completely different role to Candeias.

8 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Mental that Davis and Defoe are getting the blame for midweek, as if this kind of ridiculous result hasn’t been happening all season. The OF game really took the attention off of how bad we’ve been at times.

Said that to my mate after the scum game. I'm not getting carried away they will probably undo all the good work at Kilmarnock and yet again they prove me right. We just are not a very good team too many on here think we are.

Brilliant another away game on a shitw pitch. 

We are so bad away from home its getting ridiculous.

killie lost,  hibs drawn, dundee drawn, aberdeen drawn,  livingston lost, celtic lost, motherwell drawn.

Warburton esk.

So many points just thrown away. 

10 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

McGregor

Jack

Davis Arfield 

Morelos Defoe Kent 

He's not dropping Worrall unfortunately. He all but confirmed it at the press conference yesterday.

Katic might be with him ahead of Mcauley.

8 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

No supporters club here for nearly 10 years mate, and little enthusiasm among the locals for watching the world's most successful team. 

What's the favourite sport over there? I'm visiting in May. Any tips welcome of things to do / avoid 

Archived