***The Official Livingston v Rangers Thread***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't feel comfortable before the Kilmarnock game and wasn't confident and I'm the same for Livi, I think we'll get beat. or at the least drop points. I hope I'm wrong.

The last time we played them we deserved nothing from the game and up until that point in the season we played well but that game against them was horrific.

Hopefully back to the 433 today. Need to stretch them and try and get in behind. Best way to do it will be wee one twos with the full backs and the wingers and passes across the box to oncoming midfielders and movement from the striker (hopefully Morelos).

No doubt we'll end up getting frustrated after about 15 minutes and just hoof big stupid crosses into the box that will play into Livingston's hands.

We'll concede from a crossed ball today whether it be from open play, a wide free kick or a corner.

With my positive hat on hooing that we learned from the mistakes last time at Livingston, 2-1 Rangers.

7 minutes ago, chris182 said:

If true, Another change at CB. two young CB's who both have a mistake in them. 

Not going to be a pretty game.

McAuley not being able to play 2 games in a week is causing us problems to be honest. Means we’re constantly having to change the centre backs 

Archived