Sign in to follow this  
ForeverAndEver

***The Official Livingston v Rangers Thread***

5 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Hopefully the last time we play on that pitch, at least for this season anyway. 

Comfortable three points and importantly no injuries. Give Morelos and a few others a rest on Wednesday so they're fresh for giving St Mirren a real doing at Ibrox. 

Can't believe our record is as bad as 3 wins in 10 at that place

Good start in improving this  shocking record

sairheid_bear likes this

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Good reaction from the players and with the right team selection and formation...!! Had severe doubts about this game but they proved me wrong. Well done Gers. 

Yes I was worried about today especially after the last time we were there. I am delighted to get the three points but going to take it one game at a time from now on because this team seem to fuck it up everytime I think we have turned a corner. :pipe:

6 minutes ago, the brown brogue said:

Hopefully the last time we play on that pitch, at least for this season anyway. 

Comfortable three points and importantly no injuries. Give Morelos and a few others a rest on Wednesday so they're fresh for giving St Mirren a real doing at Ibrox. 

Good shout mate good chance against st mirren to get the goal difference up.

5 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Crocker took a riddie sitting next to him..total silence..then changed the subject. 

So biased and bitter yet Sky pay this wee scrotes mortgage..

Both of those cunts are bitter as fuck. Did you notice the complete silence from them both for about a minute when fuck the pope and the ira was being belted out. Gotta make sure everyone hears big bad Rangers fans singing those pyoor anti kafflic songs...

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

These cunts are desperate for us to sell Mo, that should tell you all you need to know. 

Entire post match analysis is about us receiving a too good to turn down offer ffs... We fucking pumped livi away which is a tough fixture.