If We Don't Finish Top Two..

SonOfLuther

3 hours ago, DBBTB said:

What’s silly about what i’ve said?

Yes being a point better off is obviously better than GD

You answered your own question mate, a great goal difference isn't ever going to be as good as a point.

We absolutely need to find our shooting boots and put teams to the sword like we did with Motherwell at Ibrox, I know what you are saying but I was being pedantic:lol:

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Nonce wing of Bar-L awaits 

Spectacular fall from grace, from the man who would lead Scotland to independence and break up the UK to a sex offender in protection. 

Fucking mugs like you voted for that creep, and probably still hang off every lie he speaks. 

Shameful 

We voted yes not for the man - also he’s innocent until proven guilty or does that not apply when you don’t like someone’s politics?

23 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

We voted yes not for the man - also he’s innocent until proven guilty or does that not apply when you don’t like someone’s politics?

You voted the SNP lead by Salmond into power and bought into his vision of independence. 

Of course he’s innocent until proven guilty but we’re not talking just one charge here, there is 14 charges against him ffs. Only a matter of time before that argument is gone. 

I certainly don't want him sacked but I would like to see him cutting out the bad choices which at times during the season have cost us a victory, sure we can't legislate for slackness on the ball from Worral but there have been warning signs umpteen times this season with dithering on the ball at the back from Worral and Goldson and unfortunately against Killie it has cost us.

We must keep Stevie G and give him our full backing as I'm in no doubt he is the man for the job. There have been key moments during this season where things could have been so different and the margins have been very slim...........last few season there has been no margins but a great big chasm, so keep the good work up Stevie and get the best out the lads as we can still do this.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

You voted the SNP lead by Salmond into power and bought into his vision of independence. 

Of course he’s innocent until proven guilty but we’re not talking just one charge here, there is 14 charges against him ffs. Only a matter of time before that argument is gone. 

It’s not Salmond viosion of independence its a whole heap of us! 

Here is my prediction - he’ll get fount not guilty on 13 charges and get found guilty of the breech of peace charge ( probably for being pissed) and all the main stream media lead with ‘Salmond Guilty’ headlines. 

I know it's fuck all to do with the actual thread and all that but I just can't get my head round people who follow Rangers and are nationalists, it's completely alien and completely baffling to me, I never meet many of them but apparently there's loads of them according to the few I've came across, strange how I never hear them at the game or discussing their politics in the pub before it, mibbe their just a bit shy or something. 

On 24/01/2019 at 06:05, .Williamson. said:

If we sack him they have got 10IAR

We cannot keep switching managers and entire playing squads every year. There have been improvements this year and I expect more next season with another summer transfer window.

Idiotic as fuck to suggest getting rid of him 

We have enough resources in wages and transfer fees to beat the likes of kilmarnock... also the other points we have dropped this season so far... pedro the pony got punted for less

Please stop make excuse fir SG and co... im just glad the tarriers have been rank rotten and tgats why we are in touching distance atleast.

Really hope the squad is used properly and no shoehorning unfit players intoba system it doesn suit...

2 hours ago, Camshy said:

I certainly don't want him sacked but I would like to see him cutting out the bad choices which at times during the season have cost us a victory, sure we can't legislate for slackness on the ball from Worral but there have been warning signs umpteen times this season with dithering on the ball at the back from Worral and Goldson and unfortunately against Killie it has cost us.

We must keep Stevie G and give him our full backing as I'm in no doubt he is the man for the job. There have been key moments during this season where things could have been so different and the margins have been very slim...........last few season there has been no margins but a great big chasm, so keep the good work up Stevie and get the best out the lads as we can still do this.

If katic isnt starting sunday and worrall is not droppes for that howler then SG will get what he deserves imo. The support deserves to know about the in and outs of the worrall deal for a start

A certain  Mr Fergie was very close to the sack at United early on.  Liverpool were well off the pace in Klopp’s first season. Where are they now? 

This really is a brain dead thread. We are streets ahead  of anywhere we have been in the best part of a decade.  

Still on the journey, expect fuck ups before we get there.

On 25/01/2019 at 19:42, Bluepeter9 said:

It’s not Salmond viosion of independence its a whole heap of us! 

Here is my prediction - he’ll get fount not guilty on 13 charges and get found guilty of the breech of peace charge ( probably for being pissed) and all the main stream media lead with ‘Salmond Guilty’ headlines. 

Got a strange feeling that is the way it is going to go, far too many SNP house of cards to risk a guilty and embittered Salmond .

On 25/01/2019 at 20:09, Scottywellhousetb said:

I know it's fuck all to do with the actual thread and all that but I just can't get my head round people who follow Rangers and are nationalists, it's completely alien and completely baffling to me, I never meet many of them but apparently there's loads of them according to the few I've came across, strange how I never hear them at the game or discussing their politics in the pub before it, mibbe their just a bit shy or something. 

I had a friend who was an avid Rangers fan, but became a rabid yesser in 2014. Many arguments that year. After the vote, hardly saw him, blew his beans up his wife soon after and now they have a young boy - never out now and barely responds to any Rangers related chat. I've known him since 2008, and never once thought he was a yesser - all the time (pre 2014) was a Rangers fanatic - still don't understand why he backed that dead horse of SNP so openly. I suspect his wife turned him really.

Coming second is only acceptable when riding the wife.

We have fallen and are on our way back. Stubborn as it sounds I will not accept second best. No difference between 2nd and 10th to me. Both failures. 

I didn't sit in the Govan Rear freezing to death watching us play diddy teams in the 3rd division to surrender our title to scummy bastards who wanted us dead. 

Talk of coming second whilst we are title contenders riles me up. Fucking cowardice!

On 25/01/2019 at 19:42, Bluepeter9 said:

Paranoid. There is no media agenda.