Gerrard has credit in the bank.

KingKirk

If we still have the same stats and performances this time next year (a few more windows) thats when we should query his position.

We have made progress this season but stupid results like last night aren't doing him any favours. The Europa League run has bought him time with the majority of fans. Saying that, I read he has the same record as Warburton did at this point of the season?

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

If we still have the same stats and performances this time next year (a few more windows) thats when we should query his position.

We have made progress this season but stupid results like last night aren't doing him any favours. The Europa League run has bought him time with the majority of fans. Saying that, I read he has the same record as Warburton did at this point of the season?

12 wins from 22games in the league so far I don't know about the Warburton thing mate 

We need to build and plan for the summer so we can hit the ground running next season. I think the other teams like Kilmarnock etc will be weaker as well. No point ripping down and starting again we will get nowhere. To be fair I don't think we have lost a game in the league yet by more than a goal margin which shows its silly mistakes etc that are costing us. Our general phillosophy to how we are playing the game is fine and we should keep building on that. We need a bit more quality to break down teams that sit in. Bringing on lafferty and lumping the ball in the box is not the answer. 

He said in a previous interview that the players who smashed the taigs would deservedly keep the jerseys, apart from Goldson that’s what should have happened. Going back on this and changing the line up and formation was a big fuck up by Gerrard. 

Why say one thing then do the opposite, doesn’t look good on him imo but as been said in other threads we have no choice but to stick with him and hope he learns from it.  😕

14 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

we need 9 points out of our next 3. nothing else will do. 

We said similar in November,the team fucked it. Then we said similar in December,the team fucked it. Here we are again in January,and guess what...

We still haven't won more than 3 games in a row this season if I'm not mistaken. 

He's not got much credit in the bank with me, if any. There was a thread started before the enter break asking how he'd performed so far and my answer was "par". That was after the old firm win but taking the transfer window and last nights debacle  into consideration I'd say he's fallen below that now. 

Clutching a bit, but worst case scenario i was hoping a challenge to the wire this year and if we lost then we build on a settled sqaud next year but with us signing the cast of Cacoon there isnt much to build on. Gerrard needs to start learning from his mistakes too.

1 minute ago, Sket said:

We said similar in November,the team fucked it. Then we said similar in December,the team fucked it. Here we are again in January,and guess what...

yea, i know but imo weve been lucky to hang in their but no denying it, we need 9 points outa 9, no more excuses. we dont get 9 outa 9 the lg is gone.  

21 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

yea, i know but imo weve been lucky to hang in their but no denying it, we need 9 points outa 9, no more excuses. we dont get 9 outa 9 the lg is gone.  

The only reason we are 'still in there' is because they are having a shocking season as well,yet we STILL can't catch them because we shite ourselves anytime we get near them. We won't get 9 out of 9,you can almost guarantee that. Fuck we'll be lucky to draw on Sunday.

“If I had picked the same team that beat celtic and we didn’t win I would have got abuse for not changing it” and “worrall held his hands up for the mistake” yet another 2 comical statements from our manager who is in danger of morphing into Warburton. If the scum weren’t so fucking bad we would be a record number of points behind them,what credit do you give a Rangers manager who trails Kilmarnock in the league.