Thierry Henry

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah I would agree with that , it's prob because ppl like Henry and loads of others are gifted top jobs based on their playing careers , it's too early and they have no experience and it ruins their chances of a management career because 1 failure and most don't ever get a second chance 

I do believe these guys think on a different level (superstars). It may be that it’s hard for them to get points across. Don’t know, but it’s a thought. 

9 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

I do believe these guys think on a different level (superstars). It may be that it’s hard for them to get points across. Don’t know, but it’s a thought. 

I'm sure I've read before that hoddle had problems coaching because he couldn't understand when players couldn't make what he thought were simple passes or see what he could 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I'm sure I've read before that hoddle had problems coaching because he couldn't understand when players couldn't make what he thought were simple passes or see what he could 

Yes I remember that. They see the game in a different way I’m sure. 

Off to Hibs I’ve heard.

The problem with people like Henry and Neville is their arrogance.

Of course they know plenty about football and are knowledgeable coaches but both chose to go to teams mid way through their seasons who were in crisis thinking they could solve it.

Really terrible jobs to pick as your first.

10 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Zidane was  a shit coach...

When I came up with Pep the other day I knew I had missed ZZ, plus now thinking about it internationally French star players have not done too bad managing the national side recently, obviously a star player who has won it all like DD could never get any big balls 'modern player' giving him any abuse or calling him out on trophies.