***RM Erskine Fund: Mid-season Official Fundraiser Thread***

Zetland

On 26/02/2019 at 01:37, govanblue said:

A Big Welcome to new Fund Member @DiamondBear  - just signed up to the forum, and already donated to the Fund.  That's how it should be done!  :rangers:

image.png.a2d07584c5146e8cf55eaa5cbb67c22a.png

Blushing now guys 😊 

It’s you guys doing all the organising, I’m Just glad I can donate a little to show some support to the people who have worked hard to keep us safe 🇬🇧🇬🇧

22 hours ago, Zetland said:

:dance:Well done Bears! :dance:

:cup: The Donated List has reached “50 Members” :cup:

This is very good,

BUT WE CAN AND SHOULD BE DOING A LOT MORE.

Come on RM members, show what you can do, not for yourself, but for all the good causes to which your money will go to.

You know it makes sense.

On ‎01‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 21:20, bornabear said:

This is very good,

BUT WE CAN AND SHOULD BE DOING A LOT MORE.

Come on RM members, show what you can do, not for yourself, but for all the good causes to which your money will go to.

You know it makes sense.

Yes,  good start but we know we can get to the 100 then the 200 if we keep it in people's minds.  If you haven't joined have a look at where the money goes. 

20 minutes ago, jamess said:

Yes,  good start but we know we can get to the 100 then the 200 if we keep it in people's minds.  If you haven't joined have a look at where the money goes. 

I had stopped bumping this thread mate but I am now feeling guilty, will start helping out after the game tomorrow. :thumbup:

@govanblue said last week that this mid season fund raiser had dried up, well he was right it had, but with a little more effort I am sure we could get some more donations in. Let's go. 

:kingbilly:

51 minutes ago, govanblue said:

So £35 from @WILLIAM BEAR , £10 from @Bobby Hume , £5 from @govanblue and £50 from RM Erskine Fund = £100

10 tickets purchased.  Our prize to go to Erskine Veterans, so @4ladshadadream - you'd better make sure it's fixed.  :rangers:

10 tickets purchased & confirmed 

Huge thank you to everyone involved & good luck 

Draw will be weekend of March 16th 

👏👍 

On 04/03/2019 at 07:25, govanblue said:

So £35 from @WILLIAM BEAR , £10 from @Bobby Hume , £5 from @govanblue and £50 from RM Erskine Fund = £100

10 tickets purchased.  Our prize to go to Erskine Veterans, so @4ladshadadream - you'd better make sure it's fixed.  :rangers:

Don’t forget my ticket, please? Any prize also to our Erskine Veterans. :thumbup:

Edit: @govanblue @Malvern

My offer still stands! :rangers: