William Henderson

ADMIN please review if need be.

Hello to everyone.

Took a week to get registered on this site which is a bit of a pain considering the time frame. 

I have a committed Rangers mate who is at this moment walking through the Sahara desert to raise money for the Cervical Cancer Trust in memory of Rangers legend William Hendersons daughter Michelle who passed away from this disease aged just  28. The "legend" himself is doing the walk along side Colin and other fans and friends alike and Wullie will be celebrating his 75th birthday while on the walk. 

I probably should mention that I'm a Hibs fan born and bred but this I hope you agree is a worthwhile cause and really worth you helping to promote if you can.  Even a pound is a help as every single penny raised goes to the charity and all the people on the walk have raised their costs themselves. Please give anything you can spare there is no minimum and if you have one less pie or pint or even a programme tomorrow and sent that money to help you will be doing a great service to one of your greatest ever players and the memories he has of his daughter. 

The donation page can be found by visiting the virgin money giving page and looking for Colin Hannah where you can read the story and leave a quid. 

Many Thanks. 

Hector Mudflap

I can take the abuse , its worth it. 

It is a good cause and Colin is a 100% good mate and season ticket holder. He's also a pretty good painter in case you have any green walls to cover. 

The link is a nightmare to type out but here it is. 

https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/ColinHannah1/1?utm_source=whatsapp&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=fundraiser&utm_term=socialshare&utm_content=fundraisingpage

I wasn't sure if your admin would bock it. 

It's easier to go to the virgin page and search Colin Hannah to be honest. 

There you go. If you scroll down you will see my own donation. 

On a football note I often come on here just looking (prior to registering for this) just to see what your fans are thinking about certain players and events etc. I look at Hearts (obviously) celtic, Dundee (very sad bunch) and Aberdeen as well. It's amazing the different views some people have when you support even the same side but incredible when its a rival team. Rose tinted specs and all that. 

All the best for the season, it's just a game after all. 

I'll be expecting good wishes for next Wednesday while I sit in the sky box at Darkhead (works jolly) 

Hopefully we make the top six again and get some more games with your mob. You can't deny they have been pretty cracking games the last few years. 

Hector Mudflap.