Niko Katic

Wullie72

Does anyone actually know what’s going on with him? 

Seems very strange that he’s not getting a sniff at all, I’ve heard the rumours about a member of his family being unwell, but surely it’s something that the press would ask about. 

Feels like there is something more serious going on and the press have been told not to mention it. 

3 minutes ago, Wullie72 said:

Seems very strange that he’s not getting a sniff at all, I’ve heard the rumours about a member of his family being unwell, but surely it’s something that the press would ask about. 

Feels like there is something more serious going on and the press have been told not to mention it. 

Heard he's shagged Gerrard's wife and that's why he's not getting a game. 

9 minutes ago, PSL said:

He's not played for Liverpool mate

Great point, well justified.

Clear pattern with Gerrard, you only play if you played for Liverpool............ look at the evidence

Flanagan - doesn't get a game 

Rossiter - doesn't get a game

Kent - plays but only because of his one Liverpool first team game as he obviously doesn't play on merit

He's also just signed the young goalie who was a Liverpool youth so obviously McGregor will be dropped.

With fans like you who needs enemies ffs

1 minute ago, the cry was no said:

Clear pattern with Gerrard, you only play if you played for Liverpool............ look at the evidence

Kent - plays but only because of his one Liverpool first team game as he obviously doesn't play on merit

He's also just signed the young goalie who was a Liverpool youth so obviously McGregor will be dropped.

:1120982233_SGsmile:

4 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Reads like someone else who used to post here.

Just now, Leeds_Bear said:

Every time I see your name I read Hardon Collider. Not sure what that says about me though. 

Careful mate. You’re not the first to mention. Was going to go with Light Sabre in the beginning but thought that was too gay. 😂 

Wife and daughters say I’m mental. 

2 hours ago, Wullie72 said:

He’s not in his thirties 

6 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Dont think Gerrard had anything to do with signing him , Grezda or Barisic and he doesnt like any of them.......

He seen Katic perform very well like we all did. Then he got dropped when we got Worrall (who has only been on the pitch in 3 games where we haven't conceded) Katic is better, we seen it, so did Gerrard. Fuck knows what's going on... 

3 hours ago, Twunto McMunto said:

Is there any truth in his Dad being terminally ill? Can only see him not playing if his heads not in a good place as he shoulld be in the team on abillity alone.

Gerrard confirmed that he had a family issue back home weeks ago. Goldson and McAuley together is our best partnership at this stage. I like Katic but he has a lot to learn. I don’t hate Worrall as much as others, but he’s not our player, and he only really shows up in the bigger games.