TLB leaves hibs

36 minutes ago, jintybear said:

What did he say? 

"Given what he has done for that football club since the day he walked in, the way he was treated in the end was nothing short of a disgrace." 

You can guess the rest. Makes you want to vomit 

3 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

"Given what he has done for that football club since the day he walked in, the way he was treated in the end was nothing short of a disgrace." 

Nauseating 

5 hours ago, jintybear said:

Kris Boyd needs to learn to shut his mouth. I bet he doesn't know what went on in the end.

Lennon is a poisonous and toxic person person who is always the victim and never the perpetrator.  He bleats on about how hard done to he is and never takes responsibility for the part he plays in the abuse he gets.

Sadly everybody else seems to forget that he causes most of his own problems then screams racism, victimisation and abuse. When he does anything to antagonise people is just craic or because he has mental health problems. It makes me sick that these excuses are waived around when there are people out there who suffer real racism and unbelievable abuse on a daily basis and are mostly ignored and people who are severely mentally unwell who are ridiculed.

Unfortunately for us he will be on BT/sky/premier's sports commentating on our games along with the rest of the bigots who should be nowhere near us.

Rant over!!

Jumping on the Bi polar bus is a convenient excuse for such behaviour and frankly an insult to genuine sufferers 

Question has to be asked, why was he suspended ? They now maintain it was mutual 

Cosgrove on the radio adamant that no one should know, it’s part of the agreement, Tam disagrees.

Sounds to me like the peado cover up.

Let him go but no reasons why.

He’s a slippery weasel wee runt of a man

14 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

What exactly has lennon done for hibs? Promotion from the championship? 

Absolutely amazed at the outcry of emotion from some people regarding this. He's done absolutely fuck all for hibs to warrant this😂😂😂

Would love him to go to Aberdeen so we can have an even bigger reason to hate those cunts.

Don't give a fuck that I'm on my own on this as shown in the other thread, but having Lennon at a club we hate adds an extra edge to the games compared to say Kevin Thomson being Hibs' manager.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Watched Soccer AM yesterday and he was on it. He was actually relatively normal. It's almost as if when an ex tarrier is doing media in Scotland they spout utter shite but when they're in England it's as if they are on their best behaviour and know they can't just continue with their shite they get away with in Scotland!

Bizarrely I’ve always thought that of Sutton. Heard him co-commentating on English games and he seems to talk bit of sense. Acts the cunt when covering Scottish matches and in particular ours.