TLB leaves hibs

33 minutes ago, scotty1976 said:

The media have tried time and time again to paint Lennon as some kind of misunderstood guy.....tactically astute, intelligent, articulate, witty...but at the end of the day he’s a wee angry, bigoted and violent scumbag that provokes reaction from the opposition before playing the catholic victim card. 

He can’t hide it and once again the scum in him has surfaced and will continue to do so. I can’t see how any club (outside of those trying to appeal to the fenian victim masses) could see him as a viable option as a manager with his baggage. 

So Neil, away and drink your fortune away and end up a pish stained jakey in some East End spit and sawdust hell hole living off your tainted titles and blaming your failings on everything and everyone but yourself.

Enjoy the gutter. It’s where you deserve to be.

I take it your not keen on him👍

53 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if Hivs take him back after he’s spent his time on the naughty seat.

He’s a bullet dodger of the highest order.

Was thinking the very same , both tlb and his club would both save face n there would be no explanations to give , he stays in his job n they would spout ,"It's being dealt with internally"   :britney:

16 hours ago, scotty1976 said:

Suspended.

But is that due to bad results or has there been an indiscretion? Threatening to beat women again maybe? And is it coincidence that Brenda is working his ticket at the same time going against Liewell? 

BBC red button reporting he's been suspended following "an exchange between the Northern Irishman  and several employees of the Easter Road club on Friday."

Fuck knows what he's said or done but it sounds like he's on his way out.

Only me who thinks he's great for the league?

What would football be if you just liked every cunt in the game?

Beating Lennon only comes second to beating them. Wouldn't be the same if every other team just had a Steve Clarke type who no one has a bad word to say about.

4 hours ago, philiprfc said:

There's not a single chance he's called her a dyke and only got suspended. :lol: 

You would have to suspend an employee pending an investigation before sacking for gross misconduct.

You cant just fire someone now without an investigation.

44 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Only me who thinks he's great for the league?

What would football be if you just liked every cunt in the game?

Beating Lennon only comes second to beating them. Wouldn't be the same if every other team just had a Steve Clarke type who no one has a bad word to say about.

Forcing the referees to strike for the first time in Scottish football history and the whole oh poor me cause I'm a catholic patter. 

Aye he's some character to have involved in our game...