Rangers reaching out to ethnic minorities

RangersMedia

9 minutes ago, Mancger86 said:

There's only two things I can't stand in this world. Those who are intolerant of other people's cultures... and the Dutch.

It rather depends on the culture in question. If that culture subjugates women and prevalent elements within that culture abhor western values then I would tend to be a tad intolerant towards it if I'm honest

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Per attached.

Good initiative and long overdue. 

FB_IMG_1548599348696.jpg

It's a good initiative, would've liked to go but sadly I'm working that day.  celtic have been smarter with these kind of activities.  The guys I play football with, nearly all of them support them due to these kind of things.  Although a large number of them also fell for the whole fake Palestinian thing their fans do.

44 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

It rather depends on the culture in question. If that culture subjugates women and prevalent elements within that culture abhor western values then I would tend to be a tad intolerant towards it if I'm honest

Fuck me that will be the last time I leave an Austin Powers quote on here and expect folk to get it. 

9 minutes ago, shaka said:

People are always coming up to me and saying why do you support Rangers it's a racist club... whatever that means!  At the end of the day image matters and if Rangers are able to show itself to be a club open to all fans of all backgrounds then we'll have more fans!

Bottom line. It's for the good of the club. Shame many get caught up in 'It's no fair' stuff. Misses the point.