Rangers reaching out to ethnic minorities

RangersMedia

7 minutes ago, shaka said:

To be honest most of them make excuses.... it's just what celtic fans do.  Also a lot of them have got sucked in by the whole Palestinian narrative that they've been creating.

Fair enough mate. But your Dad, and Sister...

Seems a bit strange to me.

Everyone has different circumstances I suppose. WATP mate. Stay strong.

36 minutes ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Fair enough mate. But your Dad, and Sister...

Seems a bit strange to me.

Everyone has different circumstances I suppose. WATP mate. Stay strong.

Cunt talks more shite than ten arses tbh ,any cunt that wants to support the taigs can get there self to fuck ,like us like us ,desperate bastards 

8 hours ago, shaka said:

They're always telling me that as a muslim of Pakistani background I shouldn't support Rangers because it's a racist team.

7 hours ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

Do you not tell them about the absolute filth they have been up to??

If so, Do they not care?

Tbf I used to see a girl who was black and she told me people used to say that to her and her brother because they supported us.

I done the ibrox tour in November and behind us was 20 or 30 Asian kids and teenagers getting a tour too ..

It's true that most Asian kids who like fitba support celtic especially Muslim kids ..

Met alot of Sikhs and Hindus though who like us .

I've often wondered why there is that divide.

What a lot of fucking shite. Next there will be a donate your ticket for free for the poor ethnic minorities. Sick to the back teeth of all of it tbh. If they want to go to the fuckin fitba then they will go. If they dont have the money to go then tough shit, neither do some other human beings and guess what they just dont go and thats life. 

17 hours ago, shaka said:

People are always coming up to me and saying why do you support Rangers it's a racist club... whatever that means!  At the end of the day image matters and if Rangers are able to show itself to be a club open to all fans of all backgrounds then we'll have more fans!

Dont talk absolute shite your a liar

Edit: I seen your later post clarifying who these people were, and i think they are not good mates if they tell you these lies that are founded on their hatred and bias towards our club.

9 hours ago, shaka said:

I already said earlier I play football every week with friends from uni and most of them support celtic.  Also my Dad, uncle and sister all support them.  They're always telling me that as a muslim of Pakistani background I shouldn't support Rangers because it's a racist team.

Imagine that, the enemy telling you not to support Rangers, the enemy playing on the racist card thats been drilled into you by society and media and initiatives like the one in question to try and make you have guilt about your choice. 

1 minute ago, Rambo1872 said:

Aye people are always coming up to me....aye ones with agendas. Some mates he has, and these are supposed to be the educated ones from uni fs. 

I'm presuming it's people from his circle of friends and not just randomers. I have already said that I have of heard this kind of thing as well and I can assure you i'm not lying.

I'm not going to sit quiet and not comment while someone comes on the forum and tells us that his celtic buddies from uni with their opinions based on hatred and bias telling him Rangers are a racist club is his justification to offer free tours and presentations to ethnic minority groups who get all the support going and are brainwashed with a victim mentality from the get go. 

Its wrong and its divisive and breeds feelings of being treated unfairly. If anyone wants to go to ibrox they buy a ticket and go with their pals, or join the forum and ask to come along with any of us and that will be no problem i can assure you. 

Treating groups differently because of their religion or race is no different from from racism that i'm always told is wrong and that i agree with. 

19 hours ago, NamibianBear said:

Go have a weeks holiday in South Africa.  The locals won't discriminate in the slightest nor show you any racism:whistle:.  Can I suggest right into the middle of Soweto?:mutley:

Im not in South Africa though, im in Scotland. Im sure there are places in the world where I would get a hard time for being a white guy, but not really here.

Im sure the lower caste get it tight in India.

It is probably not much fun being Rohingya in Myanmar.

Just because someone might get a hard time in some back street in the Congo doesnt really make me feel oppressed in my own country.

15 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Im not in South Africa though, im in Scotland. Im sure there are places in the world where I would get a hard time for being a white guy, but not really here.

Im sure the lower caste get it tight in India.

It is probably not much fun being Rohingya in Myanmar.

Just because someone might get a hard time in some back street in the Congo doesnt really make me feel oppressed in my own country.

That's a bit naive mate - just because you have never experienced it does not mean it doesn not exist. And beside, it wasn't about being oppressed, was about racism in general and I would guarantee there are areas (still) in Scotland that the residents would be racist towards you.  It's human nature to love/hate your neighbours.

3 hours ago, Gaffbear said:

I done the ibrox tour in November and behind us was 20 or 30 Asian kids and teenagers getting a tour too ..

It's true that most Asian kids who like fitba support celtic especially Muslim kids ..

Met alot of Sikhs and Hindus though who like us .

I've often wondered why there is that divide.

Muslims and Catholics shared love of kiddy fiddling?

Oh nearly forgot the big likeness, indiscriminate acts of terror.