Gerrard : Post Match Reaction

Virtuoso

7 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Stevie Gerrard is the best thing to happen to our football club in a long long time 🍻

He might make mistakes but he 100% knows the job needing done it's about the board making sure he has the tools to do the job.

Despite overall results this season and the knee jerk reactions to defeat, this season HAS seen progress. He just needs to stop tinkering and find a settled team so it was naive and silly (in hindsight) to change the 11 that beat the mhanks barring any injuries. More so when we all know how Kilmarnock play on that pitch, wrong team picked and led to the defeat.  

2 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

That one:

270119_livingston_kent_goal_cele_gerrard_41.jpg

Yes,   Thanks.   I don't have the IT skills to capture the photo so thanks for posting it.  In the current list of articles in the Rangers website the photo loses its impact as its been cropped and the article with SG's text of the interview uses a different photo (less dramatic imo).

I think he's the right man for the job of getting us back to where we should be, you can tell he really cares and it's not just lip service in his interviews.  I just wonder if the Kilmarnock game has shown him that we need to bully and dominate teams physically before we can exploit our superior skills, I.e. leaving out McCrorie for Davis was a mistake,  as was trying to shoehorn Defoe into the team, in which case maybe he made a mistake in bring them here. Time will tell I suppose. 

6 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

Good result ..... more of the same please .... just keep on keeping on .....that's all we ask.

Great all round team performance.

:UK: 

Exactly mate. 

A good match with three to nil for us what more can one ask for (rhetorical)

Keeps us in there fighting and with hope.

Mon Rangers!!!

:UK: