fans running on the park

KingKirk

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I'd hate to see people loose the chance of following Rangers because of a banning order for doing this. 

Going forward that's exactly what's gonna happen unless we find away to try and deal with it.

No really sure on the laws however I'd assume it's no a criminal offense more to do with public order

I think a few words from the gaffer thanking fans for support but suggesting it happens only from the stands not pitchside would work, and be better than heavy handedness from the club. 

It’s embarrassing. Don’t care what the majority think and I don’t care what other teams do. We were 2-0 up and cruising against Livingstone ffs. 

If it was a last minute winner at the peadodome  I would get it. But all thy are doing here is making a rod for our own backs because when something worth celebrating comes along we will be hemmed in like sheep

1 hour ago, Zappa6995 said:

Inadequate Stewarding 😂

Its fucking Livingston ffs. There shouldnt be a need for any Stewards.

Tell that to the fans who missed the first 15min stuck under that daft wee tunnel bit trying to get in,  one steward standing there, without a clue what he should be doing.

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I don't think it's acceptable at all. This was removed from the game decades ago for safety reasons. The fans shouldn't get near the players. I would love to hear the players opinions.

The players opinions would probably be better than yours  

I just thought they were cheering due to the fact Morelos was having so many frustrating points in the game,  haha.  

I was cheering like a mad one for Morelos as well... Nothing to do with it being against Livingston to be honest. I was just relieved for the little guy:)  

Sure,  I get that we don't want sanctions,  fines etc and I guess for that reason they probably do need to calm it.  I guess though for these young ones,  it's nice to see us playing a good game now regardless of who it is against especially for the botch up last game.  

Ah well,  to be young and have that buzz feeling for our team again eh.  I miss those days for sure. 

Growing old and grumpy isn't much fun :p:

46 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I'd hate to see people loose the chance of following Rangers because of a banning order for doing this. 

Going forward that's exactly what's gonna happen unless we find away to try and deal with it.

No really sure on the laws however I'd assume it's no a criminal offense more to do with public order

Apart from yourself mate has anyone actually mentioned a banning order?

I genuinely don’t mind it especially last minute winners however the Livingston one was a bit embarrassing.

It all seemed a bit staged as obviously a 3rd goal is the same as the thrill of a last minute and you could tell that by the people who ran on.

People are just doing it now for the sake of it.

The wee guys running on at the end trying to get the players tops were worse.

Each to their own in regards to this. Personally thought it was a bit over-the-top for the 3rd goal in a rout of Livingston.

Unless (as the OP suggests) fines and bans start getting dished out, it's all pretty harmless.

It's only the tims that get enraged by it.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Much ado about nothing, if it had been the tarriers or any other teams support fuck all would be said or done it’s only because it’s Rangers...

Some of our fans like to jump on the fenian media bandwagon.

I agree it is what it is but now its now a "Issue" because of the media attention its getting mate 

Times have changed. Can you imagine people celebrating like that for a goal against teams like Livi in the Smith era? 

Going to assume they were all just pissed up, why celebrate like that against a team we were all over,it's not like it was a last minute winner.

wouldn't say its embarrassing but it'll cost us.

Rangers fans ran on to the pitch last season after Jason Cummings scored a winning goal against Ross County.  The response was exactly the same.  Here's an article that covered it at that time: https://www.BOYCOTT THIS LINK/sport/football/football-news/its-called-passion-Rangers-fans-11929107

There's an element within Scottish football that seem to hate Rangers scoring goals.  Not only are the fans not to celebrate but even the players celebrating can result in a card (Halliday or more recently Candeias).  They just want to take the passion out the game.

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I agree it is what it is but now its now a "Issue" because of the media attention its getting mate 

It's not an issue.  These type of things have happened for years.  A line that the Parkhead mob like to say is that 'they are not responsible for the actions of individual fans'.  Not to mention, it was an away game so if anything Livingstone would be the ones held accountable for a lack of proper security but that wont happen.