fans running on the park

KingKirk

1 minute ago, TMB said:

It's not an issue.  These type of things have happened for years.  A line that the Parkhead mob like to say is that 'they are not responsible for the actions of individual fans'.  Not to mention, it was an away game so if anything Livingstone would be the ones held accountable for a lack of proper security but that wont happen.

For me its no a issue mate but the media have turned it into one. Now the police are involved why? 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

For me its no a issue mate but the media have turned it into one. Now the police are involved why? 

Rangers aren’t responsible for the actions of individual fans especially when it’s an away game.  I doubt Rangers would get involved in this at all, they didn’t last season.  In fact, I think Murty spoke out in support of the fans last season.  

I doubt the Police will get involved because similar incidents have happened in the past, not just with us but other clubs as well, and nothing has happened.

11 minutes ago, TMB said:

Were there banning orders last season after the Ross County game? No.

JS142089853.jpg

Were the police back then? Next time it happens mate as Heart and hand said last night the plod will just start lifting people. No doubt in my mind about that

Just now, TMB said:

Rangers aren’t responsible for the actions of individual fans especially when it’s an away game.  I doubt Rangers would get involved in this at all, they didn’t last season.  In fact, I think Murty spoke out in support of the fans last season.  

I doubt the Police will get involved because similar incidents have happened in the past, not just with us but other clubs as well, and nothing has happened.

There is already a police investigation underway mate 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Don't mind them spilling on to the track but keep off the pitch.

Embarrassed though? Nah it's just exuberant youngsters enjoying their day out.

Anyone who has been on an away bus knows everyone is pished and having a laugh.  There was nothing sinister happening here.  Just a few fans running on to celebrate a goal.

The fact is we are not supposed to do it, harmless say most people. I remember at St Johnstone before Christmas wee Alfredo scored and the same thing happened, the fans jumped the barrier........30 seconds later the paramedics had to come and carry a small child as he was basically trampled to the ground with the over exuberant adults jumping the fence.

I love passion in the game but anything that paints our great club in a bad light must be stamped out and this paints us in a bad light and can potentially lead to action taken against the club.

7 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

Nobody really caused any trouble though. Saw a wee guy run up to Alfredo and he gave him a wee hug and a pat on the head.

If we're getting shite for that when Hibs got fuck all for Hampden we're through the looking glass here.

Totally agree. The SNP have successfully created a culture of "over policing" football (provided Rangers can be blamed). 

3 minutes ago, Camshy said:

The fact is we are not supposed to do it, harmless say most people. I remember at St Johnstone before Christmas wee Alfredo scored and the same thing happened, the fans jumped the barrier........30 seconds later the paramedics had to come and carry a small child as he was basically trampled to the ground with the over exuberant adults jumping the fence.

I love passion in the game but anything that paints our great club in a bad light must be stamped out and this paints us in a bad light and can potentially lead to action taken against the club.

No good to hear that but I dont think its harmful to Rangers I couldn't give a fuck what the sfa media or whoever has to say about it. They all wanted us dead so fuck them. When there is a chance that people could start getting lifted for it tho thats when something needs done

10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

My guess they'll wanna hammer those involved 

I doubt it.  As I said, nothing happened after last seasons game against Ross County.  Just seems like a lot of angry people in the media wanting big bad Rangers punished. Any other club and no one would care.

1 minute ago, TMB said:

I doubt it.  As I said,  ever happened after last seasons game against Ross County.  Just seems like a lot of angry people in the media wanting big bad Rangers punished. Any other club and no one would care.

Yip but also remember police scotland blamed us for stopping them getting into hampden to protect our players v hibs they are no friends of our club

3 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Sweet baby Jesus it’s handwringing time again. 

Mo ran to his own fans, the Alfie young team jumped over the wee wall to hug their hero, no fans ran onto the actual match pitch or were threatening to anyone the most dangerous thing about it would’ve been the fat lump in the Rangers top falling on somebody. 

The joy is slowly being drained from the game and we have folk getting annoyed by this 😂😂

And not one police cap was removed or harmed in this small celebration. :thumbsup:

10 minutes ago, Sket said:

It's a bit of harmless fun for the young ones. That being said,anyone doing this who is over the age of 12 is a fucking tadger.

Exactly, if it's a group of weans doing it then fair enough, it's daft but harmless.

If it's somebody older then they're just a fucking idiot, we've been hammered for less off the SPFL/UEFA in the past so why give them any ammunition just because you're pished and think it's smart to run onto the pitch