fans running on the park

KingKirk

4 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Exactly, if it's a group of weans doing it then fair enough, it's daft but harmless.

If it's somebody older then they're just a fucking idiot, we've been hammered for less off the SPFL/UEFA in the past so why give them any ammunition just because you're pished and think it's smart to run onto the pitch 

It's no even that we might get a fine or whatever,it's just a bit of a rid neck if you're a grown man running on to the pitch to cuddle a player because we're 3-0 up against Livingston.

8 minutes ago, Sket said:

It's no even that we might get a fine or whatever,it's just a bit of a rid neck if you're a grown man running on to the pitch to cuddle a player because we're 3-0 up against Livingston.

Aye that aswell, kinda thought that it was a given that doing that was a brass neck tbh lol 

Winning a trophy I can see the argument for, especially a league title but apart from that I really don't see the point other than just being an arsehole, it's 3-0 against Livingston ffs

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye that aswell, kinda thought that it was a given that doing that was a brass neck tbh lol 

Winning a trophy I can see the argument for, especially a league title but apart from that I really don't see the point other than just being an arsehole, it's 3-0 against Livingston ffs

Winning 55 or kicking fuck out of fenians are the only acceptable reasons for being on the pitch.

3 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Hibs fans set the bar with their “over exuberance “ in the Scottish cup final.

nothing to see here move along.

unless it’s Rangers fans, so Ibrox shut down, closed doors games imminent.

Precedence was set by Motherwell fans at play off game and taken up a few levels by the hibs fans in the SC final.

Difference with our 'pitch invasion'. No goading opp fans and it was really  only kids in small numbers.

Mixed feelings on it tbh. It looked fun and Alfredo was loving it. But if not checked it could happen more and more often with greater numbers. 

It's kinda ok if it's a sporadic thing, but not if it becomes a regular thing imo.

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Exactly, if it's a group of weans doing it then fair enough, it's daft but harmless.

If it's somebody older then they're just a fucking idiot, we've been hammered for less off the SPFL/UEFA in the past so why give them any ammunition just because you're pished and think it's smart to run onto the pitch 

What have the SPFL ever hammered the club for when it comes to the fans??

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its mainly daft wee laddies being daft wee laddies. They've had their fun, it now needs to stop as we will get hammered as a club if it continues. It'll end up costing us a fine and potentially a chunk of away tickets that are like gold dust.

Acceptable one last time when if clinch 55 away from home, I'm joining them 😁

Pure excitement from the lads,probably cost the Club a fine but take away the excitement and footie is dead. It's wasn't as if they ran towards the local fans/players or even entered the playing surface.Harmless exuberance.

54 minutes ago, Sket said:

Were you no the wee guy with the specs and the plooks ,jumping around like it was Christmas 

It looked like you 

Just now, josmc said:

If we score the winner in the last minute to win the league this year I’ll expect half the support to be on the pitch. Until then, stay off the pitch fuck sake. 

Agree with that 

When 55 happens .Every cop in Scotland will be on the trackside making sure we don't party 

8 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Pure excitement from the lads,probably cost the Club a fine but take away the excitement and footie is dead. It's wasn't as if they ran towards the local fans/players or even entered the playing surface.Harmless exuberance.

This won’t cost the club a fine mate, if it happened in Europe it would though. 

50 minutes ago, Begby said:

Think its a bit of a riddy but if i was down the bottom and every cunt was piling over id be storming on as well. Would hopefully only get about two steps in before thinking wtf am i doing and turning back mind you 

👍  I'm a unlucky cunt, two steps and I'd get lifted :lol: