fans running on the park

KingKirk

39 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Football fans having a ball because their team scored is never embarrassing mate. 

It might not be for everyone but each to their own, I would probably fuck the back falling over that wee wall. 😂😂

Police investigation is paper talk because  it’s us, what are they going to investigate what wee wean hadn’t done his homework for the Monday before going to the game. 

I'm like you, would defo hurt myself getting over the wall 😂😂

Just think it's daft and unnecessary, as I said completley get it when the pitch is packed for 55, thats something to celebrate and well worth whatever shit we get for it but for Livingston, it was a bit over the top 

Just gives cunts more and more stuff to beat us with 

Seen a photo of young Bears, over the stand,celebrating with Morelos, cringed, however, these young lads have never seen Rangers winning anything, never seen a Rangers captain lift a cup at Hampden, or for us auld cunts, a win at the piggery, perhaps that's their thing, hopefully they will see some of the things us auld cunts have seen.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

Well you let yourself down this time big stuff.

I eat my fish on a Thursday so on a Friday they are basically eating my shite.

You should say bawbag then mate, calling me a bawbag is fine but a ballbag isn't.

Haha I appreciate that logic.

Ive spent too much time in the company of Southern British people, I blame the wife.

*pedantic bawbag

Embarrassment is an understatement. It's like watching the F.A cup when the small team scores against the big team. We are the big team, big fan/support group, most trophies. We're being made to look stupid.

Don't care if you agree or not. Rap it!

3 minutes ago, montana100 said:

Embarrassment is an understatement. It's like watching the F.A cup when the small team scores against the big team. We are the big team, big fan/support group, most trophies. We're being made to look stupid.

That’s them told eh ?roaster

5 minutes ago, montana100 said:

Fuck are you telling to rap it cunt?!!

EH??!!

8 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’ll be on the park at 55 with a cardboard cut out of two fives covered in tinfoil waving them about like a mad man 

that’s for sure 

Totally agree with the 55 statement, but it's every game away from home. 🙈🙈

But cometh the hour, cometh the fans. No problems with that.

1 hour ago, 2nd Flute said:

Seen a photo of young Bears, over the stand,celebrating with Morelos, cringed, however, these young lads have never seen Rangers winning anything, never seen a Rangers captain lift a cup at Hampden, or for us auld cunts, a win at the piggery, perhaps that's their thing, hopefully they will see some of the things us auld cunts have seen.

Good point