fans running on the park

KingKirk

I quite enjoy seeing the younger bears run onto the park. I’ve been going for 10+ years, still only in my 20s but, so a 3rd against Livi doesn’t really do it for me anymore. 

Growing up though watching us score a 4th or 5th was celebrated like we’d just won the champions league when I was a wee guy so I can understand the emotions they go through. 

I never seem to remember this uproar when the tarriers scored at Ibrox and were on the trackside. 

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The only thing embarrassing about all of this is the way some of our alleged own can't wait to put the boot into our support at every twist and turn. 

Worse than tarriers. 

It's not bud it's not, I don't know your age, I grew up we were shite, sitting in the centenery stand with my da, the 80s , pure shite, seen George Best,then  Souness arrived, success ,cunts like me couldn't get a ticket, suddenly everyone wanted to support Rangers, things change 

6 minutes ago, CoopsLaud said:

Al fuckin rap you for the clubs sake.

Public statement, go on ya tramp. You're acting like the keyboard gangster that you are. Shouting from your Da's laptop doesn't make you hard, just stupid.

Try a reasoned argument, go on.

35 minutes ago, montana100 said:

Embarrassment is an understatement. It's like watching the F.A cup when the small team scores against the big team. We are the big team, big fan/support group, most trophies. We're being made to look stupid.

Don't care if you agree or not. Rap it!

I reckon you take penis in the ass

10 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

This - what happened on Sunday was just wee kids being Fannie’s but this shouldn’t be the norm because if not stopped we will get more and more of it until someone is hurt or causes real damage - there is a reason it’s banned on safety grounds.

what was interesting is that the papers were blaming inadequate stewarding by Livingston rather than Rangers fans 

I get you don’t like it but why call them wee Fanny’s? 

If you have kids and one of them celebrated a goal like that, would you be happy for people why don’t know them calling them Fanny’s?

i bet your the type of poofy shitebag that complains constantly to a third party instead of tackling the issue yourself, call wan of them a wee fanny an see what happens, bet you get YOUR fanny kicked!

15 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

If you have kids and one of them celebrated a goal like that, would you be happy for people why don’t know them calling them Fanny’s?

i bet your the type of poofy shitebag that complains constantly to a third party instead of tackling the issue yourself, call wan of them a wee fanny an see what happens, bet you get YOUR fanny kicked!

He complains to the Scottish National Party.

1 minute ago, Dan Deacon said:

Don't take it out on me mate. You've been shown up and it's nothing to do with me.

Montana will get his fuckin baws toed if he keeps givin it the big un! Sick o wee shites like him gettin wide in here. Defo wants some imo...

38 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

It's not bud it's not, I don't know your age, I grew up we were shite, sitting in the centenery stand with my da, the 80s , pure shite, seen George Best,then  Souness arrived, success ,cunts like me couldn't get a ticket, suddenly everyone wanted to support Rangers, things change 

How's any of that relevant?

56 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

It's well known the type of cunt he is 

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The constant tapping away of our reputation isn’t a good thing and we need to stop the haters giving them easy wins.

Be as well dying then considering anything that happens gets crucified.

6 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

You could argue with your own shadow ,now fuck off.

Inty him ma man

It's not embarrassing despite what the tarriers are saying. The exuberance is fantastic to see after what we have been through but from a safety point of view it is wrong and if it is not stopped, it will on escalate. I was ten when we celebrated on the field in Barcelona in '72 only to watch Bears getting pummelled by Spanish police.I've never forgotten that.