***The Official Rangers v St Mirren Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

4 penalties in one match. Andrew Dallas better get some security. I can't wait for the meltdown lol from the conspiracy theorists. 

Joking aside good result and another 3 points.

Today IMO showed if playing Defoe and Morelos up front. We need a flat midfield 4. Looked far more dangerous with Kent and Candieas on the wings. 

I don't know about the first two but 3 & 4 were definitely pens. The tarrier melt down will we great that is for sure., 😃😃

2 minutes ago, Broxi said:

For my stats thread, which penalty was missed? The second one on Defoe where he got back up or Candeias being pulled back edge of box?

The 2nd pen was missed by Tav mate.

I missed the first pen. How did we win it?

1 minute ago, Blumhoilann said:

2nd missed,hit the post

Just now, GaryMc said:

The second one.

Sorry I meant for the foul for who got assists today. But I think it was the Defoe one cutting in that was missed. 

We get some penalties today and you all know what "all the talk will be about " 

Radio Clyde is in meltdown already 

Already taking the first ST Mirren fans calls taken for years .I got through to tell them what I think of their beggar infested show

Kerrydale Meltdown‏ @KerryFail

FollowingFollowing @KerryFail

More

The day is the 2/1/19 Ibrox. Andrew Dallas award 4 penalties to Sevco. Conspiracy theories go out the window. Alleged collusion in the @ScottishFA . I rest my case. Time for a proper investigation open and transparent. @CelticGossip @Celt_Bhoy1888

Just now, eejay the dj said:

We get some penalties today and you all know what "all the talk with be about " 

Radio Clyde is in meltdown already 

Already taking the first ST Mirren fans calls for years .I got through to tell them what I think of their beggar infested shoe 

Course you did

Clyde SSB is nuts, imagine being so concerned about another teams match so much. The guys phoning up dont even realise how stupid this makes them sound. He gave the penalties because he is a Rangers fan according to the latest guy, absolutely nuts!!!

Archived