***The Official Rangers v St Mirren Thread***

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, badjon said:

Kerrydale Meltdown‏ @KerryFail

FollowingFollowing @KerryFail

More

The day is the 2/1/19 Ibrox. Andrew Dallas award 4 penalties to Sevco. Conspiracy theories go out the window. Alleged collusion in the @ScottishFA . I rest my case. Time for a proper investigation open and transparent. @CelticGossip @Celt_Bhoy1888

SSB has started well  😍  

• Replies 640
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, badjon said:

Clyde SSB is nuts, imagine being so concerned about another teams match so much. The guys phoning up dont even realise how stupid this makes them sound. He gave the penalties because he is a Rangers fan according to the latest guy, absolutely nuts!!!

Out of interest, is there any discussion as to which were actually deserved penalties? 

Happy with the result but wee bit concerned about the lack of goals from open play. Not convinced about Davis either, think Defoe will prove his worth eventually.  Getting Kent signed should be a priority.

44 minutes ago, badjon said:

Kerrydale Meltdown‏ @KerryFail

FollowingFollowing @KerryFail

More

The day is the 2/1/19 Ibrox. Andrew Dallas award 4 penalties to Sevco. Conspiracy theories go out the window. Alleged collusion in the @ScottishFA . I rest my case. Time for a proper investigation open and transparent. @CelticGossip @Celt_Bhoy1888

Separate Entity fans calling for an open and transparent investigation....really !!! 

48 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

1st stonewall,2nd a bit soft but a pen no the less imo

I have been listening in the car to Clyde for a wee while and they say the third was outside the box but I was looking straight across and I was sure it was just inside. 

I had to stop listening it was just incredible how many tarriers were phoning on, one going back to 1970 when they had a penalty against them v :aberdeen:

:lol::lol:

1 minute ago, Don54 said:

If there are any lurkers on here that are as deluded as the cunt just on Radio Clyde, Biasedness is not a word. 

just joined so awaiting inquisition...primary school non dom...check...secondary...comp...check...hate Sutton, hartson, plus a few others,was a lurker...loved stevie g from getgo. we had the banter years where we laughed off the hurt...we are back!..not all lurkers are scum.

Just now, Bears r us said:

I have been listening in the car to Clyde for a wee while and they say the third was outside the box but I was looking straight across and I was sure it was just inside. 

I had to stop listening it was just incredible how many tarriers were phoning on, one going back to 1970 when they had a penalty against them v :aberdeen:

:lol::lol:

one daft cunt wanting refs to register who they support -- Keevins handled that one well 

Archived