Last weeks defeat taken pressure right off the scum

eejay the dj

1 minute ago, Bearsden bear said:

They have lucked out with the fixtures to be fair. Still not writing us off just yet though.

Neither am I mate but last week was the worst result and performance for some time .Especially when the same 11 bar Goldson won in a canter on Sunday 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Just need to keep focussing on winning the next game, starting with Saturday. Can't change what's happened, can affect what can happen for us. And its still in our own hands 👍

True Sporting but still think we have truly fucked up last week 

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

IF we can get the gap down to 3 at most come the split I think the scum will bottle it.

Problem is our fixture list is harder and its likely the gap will increase. We have blown it with results against Kilmarnock(h) Hibs(h) Dundee(a) Motherwell(a)

Points dropped at the scum, sheep, Hibs, Livi and Killie are too be expected over a season but dropping those 8 points above have killed us!

Fucking incredible thinking about it 

If ever there was a season to win it .It's this one .Those squandered points 😞

Load of shite.

They’ve played Hamilton Airdrie St Mirren and St Johnstone all at home since the break. You probably couldn’t even hand pick fixtures as good as that.

Its their away form that’s awful so not worried at all about the results.

The league is in our own hands.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Neither am I mate but last week was the worst result and performance for some time .Especially when the same 11 bar Goldson won in a canter on Sunday 

Yeah it was bad the way we folded after the Worral mistake. Bounced back against Livi, but rotten again tonight - all be it a largely changed 11.

That result was a real blow it would be stupid to say anything else IMO. We can only now take it a game at a time and hope they maybe slip up somewhere before we meet them again. 

I have not given up yet but that game was a sore one to take after the win against the scum on Dec. 

PS I do not think tonight's game will have much effect on the team we play in the league games.

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

That wasn't our best 11 tonight and it was a shite pitch 

True on tonight but the players should show more motivation .Especially the guys not in first 11 

When do we stop blaming the pitches mate 

We never used to do that when we were winners and winning trophies 

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I have a feeling last weeks result at Kilmarnock has fucked our title challenge 

I have a feeling you are blabbering pish.

They need to play Kilmarnock away soon, a few days after a European game. Every chance of them dropping points.

We still have to play them twice and both teams have plenty of other fixtures which will result in dropped points.

5 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Aye Killie result has fucked us, but they’ve to go to Easter Road, Tynecastle, Killie and Ibrox again. Nothings over yet.

Your spot on but I've been totally scunnered since last week 

Lot's to play for still no doubt 

3 minutes ago, JC10 said:

I have a feeling you are blabbering pish.

They need to play Kilmarnock away soon, a few days after a European game. Every chance of them dropping points.

We still have to play them twice and both teams have plenty of other fixtures which will result in dropped points.

😀hopefully you are right mate 

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

True on tonight but the players should show more motivation .Especially the guys not in first 11 

When do we stop blaming the pitches mate 

We never used to do that when we were winners and winning trophies 

Aye blaming the pitch was a stretch but as I mentioned after that I think Gerrard changing a winning team and formation was fucking lunacy

7 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Load of shite.

They’ve played Hamilton Airdrie St Mirren and St Johnstone all at home since the break. You probably couldn’t even hand pick fixtures as good as that.

Its their away form that’s awful so not worried at all about the results.

The league is in our own hands.

How can it be in our hands when we're sitting 6 points behind?

Killie was a sickener, but Dundee away was worse in the long run in my opinion. Ridiculous game to drop points in. 

Tims are yet to go up to Killie and win since Clarke arrived so here's hoping they keep that up. Still plenty to play for but obviously the added pressure from winning that game would've been nice.