eejay the dj

Last weeks defeat taken pressure right off the scum

15 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

They have lucked out with the fixtures to be fair. Still not writing us off just yet though.

it's not just fixtures,you can't deny they've strengthened and have the ability to grind out results.Hopefully their feel good factor dissipates shortly.

Meantime we need to get back up to speed.

A lot of people are forgetting the fact they are going into a tough month of fixtures with a weakened defence and Europe fixtures cert to drop points in feb

1 hour ago, Brian Fantana said:

it's not just fixtures,you can't deny they've strengthened and have the ability to grind out results.Hopefully their feel good factor dissipates shortly.

Meantime we need to get back up to speed.

I’m not sure they have. Few guys on loan who’ve reasonably comfortably beaten Airdrie, St Mirren, Hamilton and St Johnstone. I’ll wait until they’re actually up against someone who’s not just cannon fodder and they’re actually away from their midden. 

Still the same shite midfield and defence, if not worse with Benkovic (?) and braceface with long term injuries. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

True on tonight but the players should show more motivation .Especially the guys not in first 11 

When do we stop blaming the pitches mate 

We never used to do that when we were winners and winning trophies 

Plus without even knowing what the pitch was like to run on etc. I’d still rather play on that than Astro, tripping over fucking rubber pellets that shit is really embarrassing 

i thought the pitch gave they cunts in the spl a riddy, how the fuck can they not afford a grass pitch when teams like Cowdenbeath can.

4 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Plus without even knowing what the pitch was like to run on etc. I’d still rather play on that than Astro, tripping over fucking rubber pellets that shit is really embarrassing 

i thought the pitch gave they cunts in the spl a riddy, how the fuck can they not afford a grass pitch when teams like Cowdenbeath can.

I think Killie  and Livvy have the all weather pitch mate to bring in finance .

To them ,it's a business decision 

The sad thing for me ..Kilmarnock was renowned for having the best grass surface to play on years ago 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

If anything the job becomes more difficult next season if we finish close to them in this one.

Why? 

55 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I think Killie  and Livvy have the all weather pitch mate to bring in finance .

To them ,it's a business decision 

The sad thing for me ..Kilmarnock was renowned for having the best grass surface to play on years ago 

👍

Correct mate ..... along with Cathkin .... Rugby Park  and believe it or not Lesser Hampden (when it was real grass) were said to be better playing surfaces than Hampden itself ... by most players back then.

:UK:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

Correct mate ..... along with Cathkin .... Rugby Park  and believe it or not Lesser Hampden (when it was real grass) were said to be better playing surfaces than Hampden itself ... by most players back then.

:UK:

Always great memories of games there mate

In 1980 7-1 hammering we gave them 

One week later . The 2-1 game versus the bheasts where Alex Miller scored a screamer in last minute

Superb week

• Like 1