Nathan Young-Coombes

5 hours ago, mus said:

it's not just Chelsea, if you watch the england under 21's nearly every player in the side has a double barrelled surname, a product of the times I suppose!!

I've got a double-barrelled surname and it isn't due to being a product of the times, certainly not at my age.

5 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I blame Gary Mackay-Steven for starting it.

Hey cut it out.  I've had a d-b surname for too many years.  Nothing to do with the times?   I'll get you done for victimisation by my solicitor with his d-b surname.

46 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I always thought double barrelled names were because the maw's and da's weren't together and there was so much money in football now the wanted to fight like fuck over any money their son's earn should something unfortunate happen to him.

I'll sue you for defamation.  My d-b isn't a product of family split.  My feelings are hurt.  Get your cheque book out in readiness for the payout to me. :winnings::lol:

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I've got a double-barrelled surname and it isn't due to being a product of the times, certainly not at my age.

To be fair we were talking about the amount  of them about now, I went to primary school with a lad who had a DB surname and i'm nearly 50

1 minute ago, mus said:

To be fair we were talking about the amount  of them about now, I went to primary school with a lad who had a DB surname and i'm nearly 50

I'm a bit older, sadly.   Try growing up in the east end of Glasgow in the 50s and 60s with a double-barrelled name.  It certainly teaches you to take care of yourself.  :thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'll sue you for defamation.  My d-b isn't a product of family split.  My feelings are hurt.  Get your cheque book out in readiness for the payout to me. :winnings::lol:

Look mate, I understand you are upset at the moment with me.

But unless I say your name it's not going to work in court I'm afraid.

Who the fuck uses cheque books these days anyway?:lol:

Btw was your maw fond of going to Dunoon years ago? (If you're not from the west coast you might not get this)