Jump to content
Smell the hotdog

Nathan Young-Coombes

Recommended Posts


18 minutes ago, Malvern said:

We could show him Fellaini's new hair style and tell him to get it sorted.

Number 1 ,teach the wee trendy guy a lesson 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Helicopter Sundae said:

Hope it doesn't start a trend.

disagree. It should become the norm. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always thought double barrelled names were because the maw's and da's weren't together and there was so much money in football now the wanted to fight like fuck over any money their son's earn should something unfortunate happen to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mus said:

it's not just Chelsea, if you watch the england under 21's nearly every player in the side has a double barrelled surname, a product of the times I suppose!!

I've got a double-barrelled surname and it isn't due to being a product of the times, certainly not at my age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I blame Gary Mackay-Steven for starting it.

Hey cut it out.  I've had a d-b surname for too many years.  Nothing to do with the times?   I'll get you done for victimisation by my solicitor with his d-b surname.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I always thought double barrelled names were because the maw's and da's weren't together and there was so much money in football now the wanted to fight like fuck over any money their son's earn should something unfortunate happen to him.

I'll sue you for defamation.  My d-b isn't a product of family split.  My feelings are hurt.  Get your cheque book out in readiness for the payout to me. :winnings::lol:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I've got a double-barrelled surname and it isn't due to being a product of the times, certainly not at my age.

To be fair we were talking about the amount  of them about now, I went to primary school with a lad who had a DB surname and i'm nearly 50

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mus said:

To be fair we were talking about the amount  of them about now, I went to primary school with a lad who had a DB surname and i'm nearly 50

I'm a bit older, sadly.   Try growing up in the east end of Glasgow in the 50s and 60s with a double-barrelled name.  It certainly teaches you to take care of yourself.  :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'll sue you for defamation.  My d-b isn't a product of family split.  My feelings are hurt.  Get your cheque book out in readiness for the payout to me. :winnings::lol:

Look mate, I understand you are upset at the moment with me.

But unless I say your name it's not going to work in court I'm afraid.

Who the fuck uses cheque books these days anyway?:lol:

Btw was your maw fond of going to Dunoon years ago? (If you're not from the west coast you might not get this)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, harlands plater said:

I blame Gary Mackay-Steven for starting it.

Bob FTP-Malcomb 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

Hey cut it out.  I've had a d-b surname for too many years.  Nothing to do with the times?   I'll get you done for victimisation by my solicitor with his d-b surname.

Is this Julian Cecil Decourcy Big-Bear from the East End posting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'm a bit older, sadly.   Try growing up in the east end of Glasgow in the 50s and 60s with a double-barrelled name.  It certainly teaches you to take care of yourself.  :thumbsup:

How many thought your 1st surname was your 1st name,lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

I'm a bit older, sadly.   Try growing up in the east end of Glasgow in the 50s and 60s with a double-barrelled name.  It certainly teaches you to take care of yourself.  :thumbsup:

Are you J's old man? I've just clicked :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would he have  played in the same team as Billy Gilmour ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mus said:

it's not just Chelsea, if you watch the england under 21's nearly every player in the side has a double barrelled surname, a product of the times I suppose!!

Have you noticed anything else they all have in common?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, feda16 said:

What is it with Chelsea and players with double barreled names 

Bastards......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, ronniescu said:

Have you noticed anything else they all have in common?

Yes I have, and it's quite staggering really!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Wonder how that hair do would look on me with half a ball. :wow:

Fixed for you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×