Nathan Young-Coombes

3 hours ago, Iggy666 said:

It was from the official site for the alkass international cup mate, and aye, can't imagine such a positive write up from the 'journalists' in this shithole.

https://internationalcup.alkass.net/u17/index.php

Too right mate. Even though we went on to become the first British team to win the tournament, in style and playing some great football, scoring lots of goals with a number of our players showing how talented they are the scum hacks in the media will find a negative from somewhere or other.

And if they can't find one they will just make some shit up. 

They are incapable of praising Rangers without getting the dry boak.

Anyway, well done to the youngsters, made me feel proud and excited about all the promising talent we have at youth level.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Realistically, how far do you think he is away from Gerrards team?  Last few games of season? next year? two years?

I can’t comment on his ability as I haven’t seen much of him, but he looks like he’d need a couple of years bulking up otherwise he’d be snapped by the thugs of the SPFL. He took his top off at the end and he almost became invisible when side-on 🤣

But seriously, As much as i’d Love to see him play a few mins remember what happened to the young lad who came on for a few mins earlier in the season.....

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I can’t comment on his ability as I haven’t seen much of him, but he looks like he’d need a couple of years bulking up otherwise he’d be snapped by the thugs of the SPFL.

they all looked great on the ball but skinny as fuck. 

First match I've watched properly. Thought the keeper looked small and at risk against taller opposition with great deliveries.  But by fuck he filled the goal well at penalties and deserves huge praise.

NYC will get the headlines, but what an impressive squad performance.

• 2 weeks later...

Watched the semi on Sunday night and the final last night 

Was well impressed at the level of NYC as well as Lowry and Kennedy .

Normally at any unders level you are doing well to get 1 or 2 that actually make 1st team level maybe this group can buck the trend and 4 or 5 go on and make good careers for themselves 

3 hours ago, magic8ball said:

Watched the semi on Sunday night and the final last night 

Was well impressed at the level of NYC as well as Lowry and Kennedy .

Normally at any unders level you are doing well to get 1 or 2 that actually make 1st team level maybe this group can buck the trend and 4 or 5 go on and make good careers for themselves 

With the right management and care no reason why not. They are already technically very good and play some nice football.

3 hours ago, JograBear said:

With the right management and care no reason why not. They are already technically very good and play some nice football.

a lot will hinge on their physical development. 

neither NYC not Lowry look like footballers .they look more suited to busking on Buchanan st .but boy they play .Lowry has some swagger and touch