If anyone deserved a goal today....

mrmojorisin

12 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:
14 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

No a grass m8.

scotty move your ass, get me barred...done fuck all,...this is the prob with rm,got about 30 posters, yet its far better than ff.

why you on this forum?

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

@BlueMe can get banned for next to fuck all whilst utter noncery is allowed to spread aids all over the BD.

Seems legit. 

Calling a troll a troll is somehow a bannable offence now.

Well, if the troll is question is a mod, apparently.

lol

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

@BlueMe can get banned for next to fuck all whilst utter noncery is allowed to spread aids all over the BD.

Seems legit. 

agree, but females get a dressing down on rm, we go to games we buy 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Some right good guys I've met through this forum, you're not one of them, what a sad life you lead.

scotty is it cause I called you fat?...behave...I,ve not met you,i support and go to matches...is it cause  I am female?

5 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Some right good guys I've met through this forum, you're not one of them, what a sad life you lead.

you are putting off fellow bears joining this forum,you say you,ve met some good bears,who are you???...nowt.this forum needs bears to keep going

10 hours ago, error404 said:

still cant see him and buffalo together,should have destroyed st mirren today,not needed penaltys.

Teams are hard to breakdown when they sit in at ours. I thought we create plenty but weren't clinical.

Getting 4 penalties and numerous other chances bodes well. What we need to start doing is murdering teams at home as it will put the fear into them at their own grounds.

I've seen it from our title winning teams before; if you scare them at ours then they'll be worse at their own place as they immediately begin to "not lose an early goal". Once they start doing that then we've already won before a ball has been kicked.

Away form is created in our home games so today kicks that off.

16 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Calling a troll a troll is somehow a bannable offence now.

Well, if the troll is question is a mod, apparently.

lol

Especially when he's not even a very good troll, he obviously felt hurt by it and rightly so.

His fishing attempts make @ForeverAndEver look like a genius and his are woeful.