***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Smile said:

shows what I know thought they were away pity as they are quite poor away hope injuries fuck them as they are piling up now.

They’re getting the excuses in early about this “phenomenal” injury list, but don’t they have a first team squad of about 70 players anyway? 

Not that that it will matter, Hibs are a shambles and won’t pose much of a threat. I can see the tarriers taking four or five off them tonight, and tomorrow morning Weah and Burke will be worth £60 million each.

6 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

They’re getting the excuses in early about this “phenomenal” injury list, but don’t they have a first team squad of about 70 players anyway? 

Not that that it will matter, Hibs are a shambles and won’t pose much of a threat. I can see the tarriers taking four or five off them tonight, and tomorrow morning Weah and Burke will be worth £60 million each.

They won't, as they're not permanent scum players yet. That media ploy only works when they're looking to sell.

9 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

You can get 25/1 on aberdeen missing a penalty. I am fairly confident in them being given one based on the last few days. Could be worth a wee bite. 

Aye, if i’m confident of one thing tonight it’s a scandalous decision against us in some way. Just hope it’s not game defining. 

As confident as I've been heading into this one.

We've got the players to dominate this game, if Goldson plays then we've got imo the strongest team we could select all available to play.

Firepower there this time with our 3 forwards available. And a strong bench with options to change personnel and tactics without weakening us as has been the case previously.

Keep the heid, be strong, be up for the battle, and I've no doubt we've got the quality to do it if we take our chances.

1 - 3 and more controversy from poor losers and watching vermin.

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Team will be 

McGregor
Tav
Worral
Katic
Barisic
Jack 
Arfield 
Mccrorie
Candeias
Morelos
Kent

Imo

Strongest team.

Depends on Goldson’s fitness though, he’s travelled by all accounts. 

Could see a comfortable win, but wouldn’t be surprised if we lose either. Never know what’s coming with this team. 

5 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Team will be 

McGregor
Tav
Worral
Katic
Barisic
Jack 
Arfield 
Mccrorie
Candeias
Morelos
Kent

Imo

That's definitely the lineup to go with tonight, come flying out the traps and press them all over their shit tip. 

Archived